Logo design needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for making me see this from your view. All of my work for the last few years was done within the area so I have never had the need for samples online as such. As we speak I am re-writing my price list out to make it different from the rest.

Again I am really sorry about this, I can see how unprofessional this does appear.

I hope we can look over this bad start and HOPEFULLY do some work together, i.e. I was hoping to continue to recommend my clients to you for their printing?

Sam

No problems. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

I would say Carl@Verve is fantastic. He is patient & dear god did he need to be with me! I can't fault him & BannerPenguin for printing. Fast professional turn around, with full understanding of what I needed. Very very happy with my service & will continue to use both.

Wow!

Looks like Carl @ Verve is very popular! I will most definitely have to look into this. Anyone that isn't being original, is hard to trust. how do I know they are as good as who they have similarities too? I usually go on recommendation so for those that have replied re: Carl at Verve thank you. I will be getting in touch next week :)

links and contact details welcome to my PM in the meantime.

Thanks again!

xProjectPrettyx

Another one for Carl here. He has designed my logo and flyers for me :)

And another from carl, I love my business logo and I will be going back to him for my business cards, flyers and any other business materials I need

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for Carl at verve, he did our logo, fliers, business cards, posters, and appointment cards, he's the man very helpful and also with Ruth they do a great website

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Wow wow wow I am going to contact Carl @ Verve today :)

Thanks everyone. Just a quick one, I don't know if it's because I'm on my phone posting and checking back at this topic but I can't see anyone's profiles or pics with their logos anywhere. has anyone got links I where I can view their logos made by Verve? (ie: on their websites or FB pages etc)

Thank you for such a great response. Can't beat recommendations :)

xProjectPrettyx

Another vote for Carl! I love designs he's done for me, great job, communication and customer service, he's a very talented guy :)

Sent from my GT-S7500 using SalonGeek mobile app

And another vote for Carl. That poor guy must have been tearing his hair out with me! He knew exactly what I wanted and delivers the best service. x

LOVE IT! Getting excited about my rebrand now after being fudged about so much with other people!

xProjectPrettyx

Smart designs, i'm on my phone so can't see it could you just post for me please? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow wow wow I am going to contact Carl @ Verve today :)

Thanks everyone. Just a quick one, I don't know if it's because I'm on my phone posting and checking back at this topic but I can't see anyone's profiles or pics with their logos anywhere. has anyone got links I where I can view their logos made by Verve? (ie: on their websites or FB pages etc)

Thank you for such a great response. Can't beat recommendations :)

xProjectPrettyx

Carl did mine - feel free to have a nose at my website ....

www.thatfinishing-touch.co.uk

Carl did mine - feel free to have a nose at my website ....

www.thatfinishing-touch.co.uk

Lovely :) thank you. I've been talking to my web designer who is making my first draft this week so I'm going to contact my Carl @Verve once I know exactly what my site is going to look like in terms of background colour etc. Super excited now. Can't wait to see my colour scheme, over all vintage look and feel come together :)

xProjectPrettyx

I read this thread to get recommendations for my logo, so I will be contacting Carl too as he is obviously very good at what he does :)

Latest posts

Back