Logo Design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
Has anyone used a good company to design their Logo or do most people do it themselves? Any tips or recommendations??

I got my logo done from here Hair Beauty Logo Design a while agop and they have just redone all my stationary - price lists, business cards etc.

Very resonable and very good.

Check them out - you wont be dissapointed.

Last edited:
I did do mine on vistaprint which wasn't too bad, but I noticed a few people on here with the same one and in the same colour.

I'm just changing my biz name, so I asked my friend to design a new one for me (he's fantastic with graphics) which I should be recieving today.

Hi,

My friend is a graphic design student and he says there are always ads on the uni notice board from companies just starting out looking for a logo.

Maybe get in touch with your local Uni or college to see if you could put an add up? Might be cheaper than getting a company to do it and a much higher chance of it being unique to you.

Hope this helps.
xxx

I got mine done by someone on here. PM me if you want the addy.

I used one from Vista but it doesn't suit my needs now, so I took a picture of a lily my dad gave me that's in the garden and put my biz name on the white bit of the lily in pink. I've now uploaded that onto Vista and use that. Can't get better than free :)

xx

A lady called Michelle from a company called 0800 promote. She was absolutely amazing. Efficient and just fantastic. You will not be dissapointed..her number is 0208 371 8222.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back