Logo designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steffi1988

Reaction score
Hey I'm just started out doing make up and would like a logo design. Any ideas where to get them from at a reasonable price? Even to design my own on my computer. Thanks In advance x

To design your own you need nothing apart from the skill to do it.

Otherwise ask a graphic designer to do it for you.

There are sites where you can buy a design from £20 but you'll end up with the same design almost as a hundred more folk.

Pay a pro to do it for you, a logo is the start of your overal look of your company, crap logos do you no favours in fact the opposite. Ask Mr P I'm sure he does it.
Xx

I highly, highly recommend Carl @ Verve!

When someone says a logo, is that the whole design look or just a 'logo' sign?

Verve designs x

When someone says a logo, is that the whole design look or just a 'logo' sign?
Can you explain a bit more what you're on about?

Claire Elizabeth artwork on fb she's amazing I have my own artwork logo! Nobody will have the same :)

Attachments

• 1439754428810.jpg
    1439754428810.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 81
As in just a kind of sign above the name on flyers etc or the whole design of a flyer/price list etc

As in just a kind of sign above the name on flyers etc or the whole design of a flyer/price list etc
The logo is seperate to a whole flyer design/price list etc :)

Generally you'll pay to have your logo designed then you'll pay to have each product designed as well.

Carl from Verve designs offers an essentials package that includes logo design, business card design, double sided leaflet design which is highly affordable, you'd then get them printed, Banner penguin, Vistaprint, sense creative depending on your marketing budget for print :)

Thank you. Does everyone tend to have a logo?

Thank you. Does everyone tend to have a logo?
Yeah you need to really. It defines you as a business and a brand. People will see your logo before they even read any text.

Verve and Banner Penguin did mine. Very straight forward and quick. Highly recommended x

Thank you I'll check them out now xx

I have heard good things about 99designs.com. Not used them myself, but know lots of people that have and all were very pleased with the results.

-Adam

Thanks for the recommends. Much appreciated :)

Need to be a little careful with places like 99designs.com. You need to make TOTALLY sure that you're not getting a recycled logo that lots of other people have- and make totally sure the designer has legitimately licensed both the logos and any vector illustrations he/she might have used.

If they've not, they're not breaking the law. You are.

In their own words "From Berlin to Bombay, professional creatives will read your brief and begin to brainstorm ideas just for you."

It's my opinion you're best supporting a small UK business (and I totally don't mean just me in any way shape or form, I've been around for long enough that people are going to know about us anyway)- rather than risking using a designer in a country where copyright doesn't exist.

** I'm not suggesting that every designer on those sites is a cowboy, there are loads of genuine hobbyists part-timers and students using it as a means to build a portfolio- I'm just suggesting you be careful as I've read lots of horror stories about using copywritten stuff and downright stolen designs being on there ***

Latest posts

Back