Looking for a good manicure course in Poole

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_Kayleigh_x

Reaction score
I've been browsing the internet for ages now to look for a good manicure course within my area, as this will give me a basic understanding before studying a nail technology course.
I was going to enroll within the Bournemouth and Poole college for the 10 week evening course, however work commitments came up that i could at any time be called to go to Jersey to open up new branches.
As i haven't heard anything from work i'm doubting my decision of not enrolling, but if i get called to go i have to due to work.
I don't particulary want to do a short course, but if there is one that is extremley good and will give me the knowledge the same as college then i would be interested.
Although, i may just email the college again to see if i can have a late enrollement for the course.
Please help :)

xx

You are very close to creative Academy in Bournemouth. Take a look and see if they have anything that you are interested in. They are very helpful there.

Hi, I'm in Poole too! I did the Creative manicure course and I can highly recommend it. I did it at the Bournemouth Academy. If you want to do the enhancement course at a later date you can do that with them too.

Thank you i have looked on their website and emailed them for further information :) x

Hi ya just another option is Lynda Wrigley Premier Nail acadamy, she is based in Broadstone and is a brilliant trainer, I myself have completed all my training with her and she's not only really reasonable but you get a lot of one to one time with her. She is an NSI trainer. Hope you get sorted Hayley :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back