Looking for a good UV lamp for home use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelineB

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

I'm new to this forum, but have been reading some posts on here :)

I do my own gel nails at home and am using Light Elegance products. What I would like to know is what's a good UV nail lamp to use at home? I bought a 'tunnel' lamp (like this: LAMP) from eBay, but the bulbs are not curing my gel correctly. So I decided to buy decent bulbs - 9w Sylvania Bulbs. But the bulbs don't want to work in the lamp :cry::cry::cry:

I was wondering if anyone could PLEASE tell me what lamp I could use at home. I'm thinking of getting another lamp, but don't have a big budget (I'm only doing my own nails). I've bought good bulbs and just want a lamp works with these bulbs.

I would appreciate any help and advise. THANK YOU!!!

Heline

Sorry hun but we only give advise like this to qualified nail techs,
without the correct training you can cause damage to your self with the chemicals used to create nails :hug:

Oh ok, I didn't realize. Feel a bit sad now, but I understand. I always do my own nails at home and love doing it, but just don't have the funds to go for training yet. Maybe one day.

I do know that depending on your situation, some people can receive funding to subsidise college sources. Are you in Kent? i may be able to find out some info for you if you are interested.

Sam xx

Latest posts

Back