Looking for a Mentor or Adviser!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
I opened my business in November but we're just stuck at the moment, cant seem to get any more people in through the door for some reason.

I really need someone with loads of experience in the field, someone with a business mind who can give me ideas and direction on how to improve the salon!

Is there a service out there that doesnt cost the earh that can help me and give me tailored advice?

Lou

Try businesslink
They have all sorts of advice and support available and I know there are several geeks on here that have made use of them successfully.

gill morris training. I think they do business mentoring.

Kate x

Business link...

Hi, Business eye is good and can put you in touch with someone local to you. Have you set up from scratch? It does take time to build your client base.
Try some special offers which will give you a good amount of money but offer a smaller treatment free to get people through the door and if business is quiet get out and about and talk to businesses and people around you. You have to market yourself all the time, everywhere you go. Contact some local groups (young mums etc) do a talk or a demonstration, get some interest going.

Hope this helps :)

what about a launch party!!!
think of all the places you can advertise and send out prize vouchers to schools etc, local press, an a board outside, discount off of 1st treatment and special offers to clients friends or multi treatments........
.............or bussiness link lol! :lol: good luck chik xxx

Latest posts

Back