Looking for a new pair of straighteners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

courtjb91

Reaction score
Hiya any recommendations for straighteners. I've had my GHDS for years, since 2005 to be precise!

Thinking of trying cloud 9? Or are GHDS stills the go to straighteners

Ta xxxx

Croc is great!! I love my nume iron!!

Believe it or not I have a hot tools one that cost me like 30$ and it works amazing!!

My cloud 9s are much better than my old ghds!

This one is amazing

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436733251.012427.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436733251.012427.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 68
cloud 9 are great! I no longer stock Ghds in my salon all cloud 9

I dont paticularly like ghd.... they're not as good as they used to be and ive got terrible heat damage on my hair since using them :/

Hiya any recommendations for straighteners. I've had my GHDS for years, since 2005 to be precise!

Thinking of trying cloud 9? Or are GHDS stills the go to straighteners

Ta xxxx

I totally love my Cloud 9! They are way better than GHD's in my opinion :)

I gotta say the new platinum ghd is fantastic, less heat and heaps of shine, I like it more than my cloud 9, both are great

cloud 9! i have the original ones now as the touch ones kept going faulty, i know a few people have had problems with them

Second that luv the Ghd platinum..

Personally, I absolutely love the Babyliss nano titanium 1 inch slim iron, easy on the professionals hands, curls beautifully and smooths like a dream!!!

The cloud 9 are amazing! We use them at work and ever since I've tried them I have hardly ever used my GHD at home. Yes, I go into work early to straighten my hair there

Used to use Ghd, but got brought some cloud 9, was worried they weren't going to do the job, but they're great. Because you can turn the heat down, they are so much less damaging. My hair has grown loads since using them.

I have always used ghds and I have just bought the new ghd gold wide straighteners, I stick with what I trust x

Hi sorry to bring up an old thread. I really need to choose between cloud 9 and GHD platinum asap as my ghd IVs are bleeping and very close to not working soon! Can those who have used both tell me which one's they prefer and why? x

My new cloud 9 are better than my old ghd but I don't know if the new ghd are better again than the older ones which I thought were amazing at the time

Thanks HairyGeek. There's £25 between them and I just can't choose haha. Plus the ghds come in pink so I'm a little bit swayed by that ;) x

I much prefer my cloud 9s. Think they are brilliant!

Cloud 9 are better then Ghds! :)

Latest posts

Back