• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a Pamper Party Assistant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wandering Woman

Reaction score
Looking for a reliable assistant for my mobile hair and make up business based in the Midlands.

It will be irregular weekend work (working no later than 6pm usually) and would suit a beauty or hair student who wants to increase their confidence. You would need to be willing to do: Nail painting, Make up application, Plaits/Hair up etc. Training and supervision will be provided.

We do pamper/makeover parties and wedding hair & make up.

Please message me if you are interested.

Hi

I am interested but I live in Bedford is that to far? I have my NVQ L2 in hair and beauty I am currently studying Beauty L3 and I work for myself in hair extensions.

Please contact me on [email protected]

I would imagine it would be too far for you as we cover the midlands. Thanks for asking though. Anyone else interested?

Hi, where in the midlands are you based? Is there a specific area or do you do quite a lot of traveling? Thanks :)

Hi

Id be very interested in this.

Im in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.

Have contacted you both! Thanks.

I am still looking for an assistant in the Derby / Lichfield or Tamworth areas!

Hi there I am based in Ilkeston Derbyshire. I offer Pamper Parties, but willing to help. I only do Beauty treatments though not hair. Please contact me if you're interested.

I can do Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday x

Latest posts

Back