Looking for a Shellac tech in the Netherlands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seraphine

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm on the look out for a Shellac nail tech in Netherlands for a client who lives there. I did her nails on a recent visit to Scotland and she'd like to keep the Shellac going.

Her post code is 7683bd, region is Overijssel.

Can anyone recommend anyone?

Many thanks
Dawn

Hello!

I'm on the look out for a Shellac nail tech in Netherlands for a client who lives there. I did her nails on a recent visit to Scotland and she'd like to keep the Shellac going.

Her post code is 7683bd, region is Overijssel.

Can anyone recommend anyone?

Many thanks
Dawn

Have you had a look on the CND website and the world wide Shellac salon list? People have to register with CND to be on the list but it shows that it is a useful tool when enquiries like this come up. Get registering you Shellackers who have not done so.

Have you had a look on the CND website and the world wide Shellac salon list? People have to register with CND to be on the list but it shows that it is a useful tool when enquiries like this come up. Get registering you Shellackers who have not done so.

Thanks Gigi - I just checked it and it gives me a phone number to call. I'll try it on Monday. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back