Looking for an investor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectpamper

Reaction score
hi geeks ! , i am a newish salon and im looking for an investor in the company and i was wondering if any of you lovely ladies had any help with how i could find one ?
:Grope:

What do you need an investor for if you don't mind me asking?

If it's just you in the salon you will never make enough to pay yourself a living wage and an investor their cut. No one is going to invest without a return unless someone in your family will.

It is hard getting started my darling but unless you can take out a loan from somewhere I would just try to build up slowly. Lots of us started with no money, I was a single parent when I began training and brought my son up with the money I earned. It was hard but it was me that did it!

Good luck! :wink2:

It's a capital seed investment I am looking for. My business is running well and making profit but I need help with taking it into a brand. Me and my staff work hard and the business is thriving but a capital seed investor will bring the funding and knowledge that is needed to take the next step

It's a capital seed investment I am looking for. My business is running well and making profit but I need help with taking it into a brand. Me and my staff work hard and the business is thriving but a capital seed investor will bring the funding and knowledge that is needed to take the next step

Are you sure you want to give a percentage of your future profits ad infinitum to a "Dragon", though? I'm always very wary of such people myself; it seems to me yet another way that the rich can get even richer by profiting from someone else's hard graft...

Well my father is a successful business man and is also an investor. I have thought about asking him but I would rather some fresh eyes on the business.

Well my father is a successful business man and is also an investor. I have thought about asking him but I would rather some fresh eyes on the business.

At least if you went with your father, you'd be keeping the money in the family rather than it going to a stranger...

At least if you went with your father, you'd be keeping the money in the family rather than it going to a stranger...

That's true ! Thankyou xxx

Latest posts

Back