Looking for CND L&P tech Leicester area?

Bev Rose

Hi,

I have a client who's friend loves the nails I do for her and would love to have the same (I use CND custom blend P&W L&P on my client).
She lives in Leicester and has had NSS nails in the past and is not happy with them for obvious reasons and would like a CND tech - are there any in Leicester area?

Please pm me or leave a visitor message on my profile if you can help, thanks very much.

xxx

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Hi,

I have a client who's friend loves the nails I do for her and would love to have the same (I use CND custom blend P&W L&P on my client).
She lives in Leicester and has had NSS nails in the past and is not happy with them for obvious reasons and would like a CND tech - are there any in Leicester area?

Please pm me or leave a visitor message on my profile if you can help, thanks very much.

xxx
The smartest thing to o would be to ring S2 and ask them to recommend one for you. They only recommend CND Master Nail Techs.

clara doon

bev,the wondeful rheah dawkins is in leicester (I'll pm her number) xx and minkus (amber) was trying out L&P a while back drop her a bell to see xxx

Bev Rose

The smartest thing to o would be to ring S2 and ask them to recommend one for you. They only recommend CND Master Nail Techs.
I was smart this morning Geeg & rang them 1st!

Got Rheah's number from them, but it does not work - have had no time to ring them back.
Clare, you have also pm'd me the same number, which does not seem to work either.

I will contact S2 again, now I am free & see if they have an updated number for her.

I did think Of Ange & Amb, but thought they just did Gel.

xxx