Looking for FingerNailFixer!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CEB1991

Reaction score
Hi there,

I hope this finds this amazing woman!
I have watched so many of your youtube videos and there was a tool you used while doing the cuticles after the pusher and I cant for the life of me remember what it was called or find the video again!
Hope you can help? Or if anyone else knows that would be great.

Chloe xx

Do you mean a curette by any chance? For removing cuticle etc

Yes I think so!! I couldnt see properly on the clip but it look like it worked wonders! Has it got a little booble thing on the end?

Xx

Yes it's like a tiny cup, you can get them at a lot of nail/beauty suppliers plus CND do a fab one, I have a couple and so so useful.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385713422.001471.jpg that's what came up as a curette in google x

Oh you diamonds!!

Im new to this site and newly qualified but have learnt so much from all of you already! So glad I found this site! Xxx

Holly Schippers is the FingerNailFixer and in her video on cuticle work she uses a Mehaz curette (MEHAZ 022 9mm Pusher & Curette 5 ½ inch Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher & Cleaner (Model: MC0022). Hope that helps. I bought the same one but had to get it from the US xx

Oh your all so helpful! Thank you xxx

I've got the CND one its got two different sizes, the small end I use for fingers and the larger one for toes. Im sure you can get it from Sweet Squared - its fab.

Karaxxx

I got mine from Ellisons

Latest posts

Back