Looking for info on LCN's gel products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malea423

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have just accepted a position with a spa who is using LCN for their gel services. I have done a bunch of research on gels, but this is a company that I am not familar with. I have been told that this is a European based company and a leader in the industry.

Is there anyone out there that could shed some light on LCN for me? I would like to learn more about the company and the gel products...

Thank you!

Malea

LCN (Light Concept Nails) Is a German based company and has been around for many years. Manufactured by Wilde in Germany which is a large company known for dental products originally.

http://www.wilde-cosmetics.com/en/

Thank you, Geeg!

Do you know much about the gel system they have? I see that the have several different types and colors, but is it a buff off or soak off system? Is it similar to any of the better known systems?

If you ring 01273 837 301 (BCI Trade) they will answer your queries and also send you a catalogue of all the LCN products.

Google 'Beautyconcepts'
LCN is a hard buff only off gel - great product but expensive!

Thank you, Geeg!

Do you know much about the gel system they have? I see that the have several different types and colors, but is it a buff off or soak off system? Is it similar to any of the better known systems?

I was an LCN educator for quite some years in my early days so I did know allot about the systems then ... And they do quite a few different gels, which can all be a bit complicated, I felt. (bit like dermalogica skin care .. Too many things that do the same thing JMO).

In my teaching days, they only had buff off gels. I'm afraid any product info I could give you could be well out of date. The product used to yellow and even when new did not have the clarity or the fantastic workability I am now used to with Brisa gels and Shellac.

I would not class LCN myself, as a world leading brand. The products have been around a long time but I never hear any big noise about it. Lots of times, people in the USA (as the original poster is) think if something is European it must be better or have an appeal to their clients because it is European ... In this case, I'd say you have the best there is right in the USA and with the popularity and publicity surrounding Shellac and Brisa I would certainly be looking there.

Hi,

Had an email this morning to say that LCN are bringing out a UV soak off polish system called RECOLUTION soon. Sorry the email has no more details than that.

Hi,

Had an email this morning to say that LCN are bringing out a UV soak off polish system called RECOLUTION soon. Sorry the email has no more details than that.

RECOLUTION- what a strange name!

Thank you everyone for the information! I now know what I will be working with when I get started. I am always excited to learn new products and am excited to start working this week.

Geeg- I believe you are right about the US being excited to tag something as "Euroepean". As if with that tag it is some how superior. I am hoping there is more to this gel product than the label. :D I appreciate your honesty and hope that it has improved over the years.

I have seen many places here in the US that have taken the ease of ordering approach and only look at one company for every product. I don't know of one company that has the best of everything for sale. I am thrilled that I have found a business that steps out of the norm. They seem to have pulled the best from many suppliers, and I am hoping that will continue into their gel product.

Thank you everyone for the information! I now know what I will be working with when I get started. I am always excited to learn new products and am excited to start working this week.

Geeg- I believe you are right about the US being excited to tag something as "Euroepean". As if with that tag it is some how superior. I am hoping there is more to this gel product than the label. :D I appreciate your honesty and hope that it has improved over the years.

I have seen many places here in the US that have taken the ease of ordering approach and only look at one company for every product. I don't know of one company that has the best of everything for sale. I am thrilled that I have found a business that steps out of the norm. They seem to have pulled the best from many suppliers, and I am hoping that will continue into their gel product.

All the best with the new move. Come back and tell us what you think.

Latest posts

Back