Looking for Salon in Northern Idaho!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladygold

Reaction score
:Scared: Moved to Sandpoint Idaho area last fall from Arizona and Cannot find a nail tech that can do "good" pink/white backfills etc. on my acrylics!! I have tried (4) different salons up to this point and am So disappointed as I had a wonderful gal in Az that I knew everytime I walked out of the salon my nails looked great:) Now, I have to come home and basically "redo" what I just paid to have done? Would SURE appreciate any help in finding a good Nail Salon in even Coeur d' Alene area that you know of that actually can do nice pink & whites. My gal used tammy taylor products which I loved, I have a couple of pics on my computer of nails and what I "wish" mine would look like!!

ladygold said:
:Scared: Moved to Sandpoint Idaho area last fall from Arizona and Cannot find a nail tech that can do "good" pink/white backfills etc. on my acrylics!! I have tried (4) different salons up to this point and am So disappointed as I had a wonderful gal in Az that I knew everytime I walked out of the salon my nails looked great:) Now, I have to come home and basically "redo" what I just paid to have done? Would SURE appreciate any help in finding a good Nail Salon in even Coeur d' Alene area that you know of that actually can do nice pink & whites. My gal used tammy taylor products which I loved, I have a couple of pics on my computer of nails and what I "wish" mine would look like!!

Sorry -cant help with this one too far to commute, but why dont you put piccis in the galary for us to see!

:wink2: Still figuring out out to post etc. since I just started here:)

Welcome to the Inland Northwest!!! I'm at Spa Addixion in Spokane. I know that's probably too far to drive so I'd recommend that you call around and ask what brand of acrylic the tech uses then go in for a buff and polish. Also, around here (like most everywhere else) you definitely get what you pay for. If you find a place that's cheap that's the kind of nails you'll end up with.

Sure appreciate your input! Believe it or not the Salons I had my acrylics done at were all very "reputable" places and sure weren't inexpensive:eek: believe me! That's what's so disappointing is what I paid at all these for backfills and had to come home and work on them myself (good thing I keep extras here) to make them "presentable" !!
Even with them using NSI, Creative etc. products it doesn't matter if the tech doesn't apply it good right:rolleyes: Product is certainly important But if the technique isn't good then it's for "not". Let me ask you, even though You're in Spokane believe me I'd be more than willing to go the 2 hour drive if I could find someone who does "what their susposed to look like" pink/white backfills! If you'd let me know your location, phone # I'd appreciate because we usually have to be up in the Spokane area a couple times a month - THANKS:p

I JUST REMEMBERED THERE A PLACE ON HWY 195 CALLED TIPS & TOES, MY FRIEND JEN WORKS THERE.. THERES ONLY THREE NAIL-TECHS, I HEAR THEY ARE ALL GOOD!:rolleyes:

:p Sounds good, I'll be sure to check into "both" places suggested! I "know" there's got to be someone who can take my Blues away:D.

I'll do some searching for you also, I have had a couple of my graduates go to work at the spa at the resort. I'm on the wrong end of the state to help you out more than that.

You could try posting the same question on www.sunless.com It is a fake tanning site based in the US, but I am sure someone will be able to help you.

:) Suggestions are Very appreciated, I will certainly be looking into a couple of the Salons that have been suggested. Thanks for your time:green:

Latest posts

Back