Looking Forward to Meeting YOU

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must of been me.....pmsl

David.x
Tilly Ann said:
LOL!!!!

I made quite alot of noise with mine! Sorry everyone!!! LOL!!!

did anyone else think that there were some lovely looking men over there yesterday? Vic and I had a great time!! LUSH!!!!!!!

Tilly xx

LOL!

I saw you David

Sal said:
It was little me!!!!

Lovely to meet you too Glynis, see you at the next mentoring session :D

hiya sal - sorry about that - i must seem so ignorant - but i remember what you look like hahaha - i took geeg's advice and tried to put a set of fabric on myself - but guess what - they looked like a bowl of fruit - i cnat ever remember my first or second set of acrylic looking like that, abit of filing yesm but these fabric suckers needed more to sort them out - i practically filed the bloomin fabric off to get them looking half decent - anyway - it was nice to meet you chuck and all the other geeks

Peter Pan said:
hiya sal - sorry about that - i must seem so ignorant - but i remember what you look like hahaha - i took geeg's advice and tried to put a set of fabric on myself - but guess what - they looked like a bowl of fruit - i cnat ever remember my first or second set of acrylic looking like that, abit of filing yesm but these fabric suckers needed more to sort them out - i practically filed the bloomin fabric off to get them looking half decent - anyway - it was nice to meet you chuck and all the other geeks

No worries Glynis. Good for you getting fabric on straight away, I am going to book on the Creative induction course asap - Gigi inspired me with it so much xxx

Latest posts

Back