Looking to make an OPI order, need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isobel's nails

Reaction score
Hi geeks so like above says I need advise I'm about to put in my first OPI order I need to know what's colours are a good seller as I'm looking I'm going on what I like but some times you need out side views can any one suggest any, many thanks in advance xxxx

Hi geeks so like above says I need advise I'm about to put in my first OPI order I need to know what's colours are a good seller as I'm looking I'm going on what I like but some times you need out side views can any one suggest any, many thanks in advance xxxx

Some of the OPI classics are:

Lincoln Park After Dark
Cajun Shrimp
Strawberry Margarita
Princess Rule
Passion & Alpine Snow (for French)
Big Apple Red
A Grape Fit (a nice purple)
Can't find my Czechbook (a nice green)
You don't know Jacques (a warm taupe colour)

Where did Suzi's Man-go and Toucan Do it is very popular for me at the moment.

Opi do a collection of their best sellers, it has Cajun shrimp, passion, funny bunny, strawberry margarita & Lincoln park after dark in it
Have you used gel color before? I bought some last month and not keen x

Suzi and the seven dusseldorfs is a huge hit!

Opi do a collection of their best sellers, it has Cajun shrimp, passion, funny bunny, strawberry margarita & Lincoln park after dark in it
Have you used gel color before? I bought some last month and not keen x

What are you finding wrong with it? I've never used anything but OPI. I've big had good experiences as a client with IBD Just Gel or gellish. I ended up training with the product I've used myself for 13 years. Not sure about the customer service from Lena White. They've really pee'd me off lately

That should say 'not had good experiences with IBD and gellish!!'

Thank you for replying :)

I haven't used there gel before I was only going to get there normal polishes to start with as im still in first year of building up business and I have a few gel colours from when started with the people i trained with but will give them a go only have to do a minimum order :) they said x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Chipping easily, peeling off acrylics and shaking of the bottles, didn't find Lena Whites customer service very good either x

Chipping easily, peeling off acrylics and shaking of the bottles, didn't find Lena Whites customer service very good either x

Have you tried the acrylic base coat under the gel polish? That's meant to help. I'm just starting out again, I'm going to use what I have and see how it goes. Besides, I need to give Lena White their due. It's only taken 6 months to change my email and address on their systems. It's cost me several hundred in lost invoices.

Don't buy loads,I'd introduce a gel polish range aswell.my opi are sat gathering dust I haven't used them in about 2years. I just buy my opi from salon services I find because I don't use it and the odd client wants a bottle now and again I'm having to make up their min with stuff I don't really need. Although I have had a rep call in a few weeks ago he was nice but pushy

Xx

Latest posts

Back