L'Oreal Blond Studio freehand + multi-techniques not giving good lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very often, when speaking to people, especially on forums like this. The issue is people aren't measuring using scales, aren't following MI's and with balayage and ombre, aren't fully saturating.
i fully saturate, i apply it like icing ontop especially clay based lightener

I don't know why you got so defensive with jamyz, you've talked a load of Mumbo jumbo this whole thread. You don't tone but you do tone, your the king of bleaching white but can't use studio propperly, you don't like criticsism but you put your work on like a showcase on its own thread, you don't follow manufacturers instructions but want to point out to people who've been in the industry a very long time that what we know is wrong, your open to new learning but don't like it when people try to educate you, it's all a bit silly really, if you don't like the lift on the bleach on the top of this thread use a different one because clearly you don't want advice from us noobs
not once have i said i cant use studio, i said it doesnt lift a lot after following instructions to a t. can you stop being so rude

I don't know why you got so defensive with jamyz, you've talked a load of Mumbo jumbo this whole thread. You don't tone but you do tone, your the king of bleaching white but can't use studio propperly, you don't like criticsism but you put your work on like a showcase on its own thread, you don't follow manufacturers instructions but want to point out to people who've been in the industry a very long time that what we know is wrong, your open to new learning but don't like it when people try to educate you, it's all a bit silly really, if you don't like the lift on the bleach on the top of this thread use a different one because clearly you don't want advice from us noobs
haven't talked any mumbo jumbo and i clearly stated I've followed the instructions to a t and didn't like lift so i tinkered it, and still do not like the lift.

and i do like education but you guys have not educated, you've harassed me and insulted me, and you're gonna claim that's creative criticism but its not because i've got nothing from any of you other than obvious stuff which every hairdresser knows,

i don't want advice from you if you're going to be rude, if you're (general) nice and offer helpful advice then i will thank you for that.....

i fully saturate, i apply it like icing ontop especially clay based lightener

I noticed on your thread that you most certainly did not apply the lightener like cake icing which was on of the things I was going to pick you up on until i noticed the thread had been closed.

i don't want advice from you if you're going to be rude, if you're (general) nice and offer helpful advice then i will thank you for that.....

I don't think Surf girl is rude... I think she's just at the end of her tether with you! You're contrary which she's probably picked up on herself. You have to realise we can't determine attitude over this platform so what you've said may have been misinterpreted however it really did seem like you were trying to teach your granny to suck eggs.

I noticed on your thread that you most certainly did not apply the lightener like cake icing which was on of the things I was going to pick you up on until i noticed the thread had been closed.
are you referring to these pictures? if so this was before it was rinsed if you look at the ends you can see it's relatively dried in, but you can tell it was applied thick, plus i foiled most of the ends so that squished the bleach that bit more, if you look at the 2nd pic u can see it is applied like icing lol
13315543_1150743548290975_7953294724300166957_n.jpg
13327512_1150743521624311_4543011127466555170_n.jpg

I don't think Surf girl is rude... I think she's just at the end of her tether with you! You're contrary which she's probably picked up on herself. You have to realise we can't determine attitude over this platform so what you've said may have been misinterpreted however it really did seem like you were trying to teach your granny to suck eggs.
she is, she just rudely said BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOIW HOW TO USE IT and she has previously just been extroverted and arrogant towards me in comments, which isn't what this forum is for. it's supposed to be friendly, which i have been, and honestly I know I got mad in my comment saying the stuff half of you are telling me is basic stuff everyone should know, which just irritated me, but i've not been mean to any of you intentionally as she has towards me, or came across towards me, and apologies for my very, very forward attitude that's me though, I am extremely friendly but i also will not keep my mouth closed when I want to say things if you know what i mean. I'm very outstraight

It's not contrary @cassies97 is downright hypocritical!

you haven't followed the instructions to a t at all that's why I continue to point it out!

You don't want my help o_O excellent news :D enjoy your carrear!

I hope your hair dosent snap off, hope your clients continue to enjoy orange hair & hope your ego continues to grow the way it currently is!

FYI I diddnt notice my caps lock was stuck on :rolleyes:

... on that note I'm out :cool:

It's not contrary @cassies97 is downright hypocritical!

you haven't followed the instructions to a t at all that's why I continue to point it out!

You don't want my help o_O excellent news :D enjoy your carrear!

I hope your hair dosent snap off, hope your clients continue to enjoy orange hair & hope your ego continues to grow the way it currently is!

FYI I diddnt notice my caps lock was stuck on :rolleyes:

... on that note I'm out :cool:
How would you know if i've followed th instructions or not... My hair wont snap off haha and they don't have orange hair? see that;s rude.... and ignorant.

Omfg are you for real!?

1;1 for balayage, ye i followed that... instructions say that... don't tell me i don't follow the instructions

You've stated in great detail your steps... This is not the manufacturer instructions!

Your hair will snap off eventually (why you put haha on there I don't know)

Your clients had the most hideous Orange balyage to the point where multiple people have tried to educate you on toning!

It's not rude or ignorant! It's facts!

You've stated in great detail your steps... This is not the manufacturer instructions!

Your clients had the most hideous Orange balyage to the point where multiple people have tried to educate you on toning!

not one person educated me on toning lmao i can tone,one or 2 people told me TO TONE, as i said though they aren't toned, and hideous in your opinion, she loved it, so that's all that matters... you seem to forget its clients hair not yours.

no my hair wont snap off eventually, you don't know my hair, you can't just say that

um, the manufacturer instructions is 1;1 for open air techniques, i have the tub legit right infront of me lol....

she is, she just rudely said BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOIW HOW TO USE IT and she has previously just been extroverted and arrogant towards me in comments, which isn't what this forum is for. it's supposed to be friendly, which i have been, and honestly I know I got mad in my comment saying the stuff half of you are telling me is basic stuff everyone should know, which just irritated me, but i've not been mean to any of you intentionally as she has towards me, or came across towards me, and apologies for my very, very forward attitude that's me though, I am extremely friendly but i also will not keep my mouth closed when I want to say things if you know what i mean. I'm very outstraight

So really then, what you're saying is... We're all wrong. We've all noticed and yet your deluded mindset has kicked in and disagreed... Would it not be more reason to agree that you've actually done something because everyone says it? Or are you that full of yourself?

You came on here to boast of your bleaching anecdotes.

Quite frankly your balayages ARE orange. They're unfinished and unprofessional, you've left the clients looking like they're waiting for another process. If you're going to boast of your exceptional skill then have the outcome to back it up. Training or not.

You've had no respect for the people with far more experience and knowledge on this forum when we've all been in your situation and accepted the fact there are people above us with higher knowledge which you have failed to do. @jaymz is respected on this forum and has incredible knowledge to which you undermined.

So really then, what you're saying is... We're all wrong. We've all noticed and yet your deluded mindset has kicked in and disagreed... Would it not be more reason to agree that you've actually done something because everyone says it? Or are you that full of yourself?

Quite frankly your balayages ARE orange. They're unfinished and unprofessional, you've left the clients looking like they're waiting for another process. If you're going to boast of your exceptional skill then have the outcome to back it up. Training or not.

You've had no respect for the people with far more experience and knowledge on this forum when we've all been in your situation and accepted the fact there are people above us with higher knowledge which you have failed to do. @jaymz is respected on this forum and has incredible knowledge to which you undermined.
excuse me, just because you're older does not mean you have more knowledge, you have no idea what i know, and no my balayages aren't unprofessional, it's what people ask for so just stop being so bloody rude, they're all professional lol......

I haven;t undermined anyones knowledge, not said anyone was wrong can you stop twisting things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back