L'Oreal cocktails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettyflamingo

Reaction score
Hi guys as I have previously mentioned I'm a wella user for over 9 years and have just been forced to use loreal !! I have countless wella cocktails , but nobody ever seems to have loreal cocktails ! I'm looking for a delightful foolproof apricot colour , any amazing suggestions ?!
Thank you!

Hello, I have a guidebook on Loreal cocktails, some was recommended by Loreal, some was once we came up with/trialed and used when training, if you can bear with me, when I return later this evening I will go through my old folders and dig it out x

[QUOTE=JuZz'
That would be amazing !! Thank you! Rather excited now! :)

Hi guys as I have previously mentioned I'm a wella user for over 9 years and have just been forced to use loreal !! I have countless wella cocktails , but nobody ever seems to have loreal cocktails ! I'm looking for a delightful foolproof apricot colour , any amazing suggestions ?!
Thank you!

Loreal isn't as creative a color line. It is intended to be idiot proof. Their tones are designed to be used on their own without needing to mix other colors in. Lots of their tones are intermixable. But beware, parts of the lines cannot be mixed without altering the end result. It's a very easy line to learn, which is why a lot of larger salons like it. You have to try and mess up someone's hair with it.

I agree that's why I changed in my salon to copyright I love loreal but it got a bit boring just going into the colour room picking up a single tube and just using that whereas now we really have to think why am I mixing this what do I need to create. it encourages you to be creative whereas loreal in my opinion is "playing it safe" I do love loreal though it's just a bit to simple for us now x

Loreal isn't as creative a color line. It is intended to be idiot proof. Their tones are designed to be used on their own without needing to mix other colors in. Lots of their tones are intermixable. But beware, parts of the lines cannot be mixed without altering the end result. It's a very easy line to learn, which is why a lot of larger salons like it. You have to try and mess up someone's hair with it.

I'm sorry but I do loads of combos with l'oreal in particular dia colour! In face my rep is always bringing in little booklets with new colour blend to try :)
How light is your base? Are you thinking toner or full head application of permanent? Do you use INOA or majerel?

I'm sorry but I do loads of combos with l'oreal in particular dia colour! In face my rep is always bringing in little booklets with new colour blend to try :)
How light is your base? Are you thinking toner or full head application of permanent? Do you use INOA or majerel?

There was a dia colour called apricot but its all recently changed and can't remember what they told me to use..think it was dia light 9.03 with an inch of 7.43 but don't quote me on that ;)

For an apricot hl I would use 8.34
Could go on all night lol

Hey guys thanks ! To be fair I'm not overly keen on loreal , and I don't necessarily think its idiot proof as the science behind it is more complex than wella , also I find the application more technical ie colour matching , colour phase in , colour balance in etc none of this malarkey with wella ha ha!! However , I'm not complaining I'm stuck with it now so I shall make the most of it !! Charvey , it is intended to use over prelightened slices on shorter hair , we have Inoa and majirel x

Ps to be used as a toner !!! X

I will have a look tomorrow but how about majerel 20ml 10 10ml 8.43 (if they still do it used to be called marigold) applied to slices only or it will warm up whole thing or dia light 9.03 with inch or so of something copper/gold? 7.43? 6vol 20 mins.. Will look in my recipie book in morning though. Who is your rep?

Ps I am not very keen on INOA but love love love dia colour :)

I will have a look tomorrow but how about majerel 20ml 10 10ml 8.43 (if they still do it used to be called marigold) applied to slices only or it will warm up whole thing or dia light 9.03 with inch or so of something copper/gold? 7.43? 6vol 20 mins.. Will look in my recipie book in morning though. Who is your rep?
Thank you sounds great I shall have a little play ! Yep agreed Inoa is not my fave but to be fair Majirel isn't either !! Agree with the dialight , I also like richesse ! I have no idea who the rep is reception just place the order over the phone , but we have had a couple of people popping in from Manchester academy for training etc , actually "nicola " has just popped into my head !! X

Thank you sounds great I shall have a little play ! Yep agreed Inoa is not my fave but to be fair Majirel isn't either !! Agree with the dialight , I also like richesse ! I have no idea who the rep is reception just place the order over the phone , but we have had a couple of people popping in from Manchester academy for training etc , actually "nicola " has just popped into my head !! X

We had Gerry who was great but now have Megan who is even greater lol

Dia light 30mls 9.03 5-20ml of 7.43 for apricot if you want it pinky use 9.02, 9.03 and 7.43 x

Dia light 30mls 9.03 5-20ml of 7.43 for apricot if you want it pinky use 9.02, 9.03 and 7.43 x
Love it ! Thank you ! X

Latest posts

Back