Loreal colour correction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellishairbeauty

Reaction score
Hello.
This is my client she currently has loreal half 4.20 and half 5.6 with 20vol on roots and combed through for last 10 mins.
She has chosen this is her in the first pic and she has chosen the last pic. Hair does not have a massive product build up and is in fantastic condition.
Bleach bath (i scoop bleach,one scoop clarifying shanpoo, 1 scoop 10vol) has came up with a deep orange base 5. From here i wanted to back comb and apply a diarichesse with 6% on the roots for the first 3 inches blend down with a 5 with 9% for the next 4 inches then blend down with lightener and 10vol for 3 inches then the last bit with lightner and 20vol. I can see the colour is quite flat so not wanting much warmth which is why i wanted to use a flat colour which can cancel out the warmth. When taking the colour off i can then assess with what the lighter colour i have and then chose what toner to use.
Would you add more green tone or just head the target shade more or a warm colour like 5.35?
Would you do the same?
Any hints or tips?

Kind Regards,
Ellis @EHB

Attachments

• 1392136581657.jpg
    1392136581657.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 112
The colour she has now is 5.20 and 5.6.
And i wanted to do diarichesse 5 with 6%.
Sorry for spelling ha

Kind Regards,
Ellis @EHB

Latest posts

Back