L'Oreal Cream Peroxide v Truzone Cream Peroxide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viola

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently ordered some L'Oreal Cream Peroxide Developer from the internet but did not receive the correct order - instead of the L'Oreal they sent me some Truzone Cream Peroxide instead! Not only is this item NOT what I wanted it cost only £4.49 and the L'Oreal Cream Peroxide I ordered £9.99 :irked:
They have come back with the following reply/excuse:

hi, sorry fo rthe error in sending the wrong peroxide, truzone is a premium brand of peroxide and can be used with l'oreal,wella colours etc.
you wont have a problem with the truzone peroxide as its not a cheap brand. we can of course exchange, but its costly to post as its a heavy item, hopefully you can keep the truzone and we can refund you the difference. in the long term the truzone will work out way cheaper for you. all the major manuafacturers say to buy their own peroxide but in truth its no better than the truzone.

Is what she is saying the truth? What do you think I should do? :!:

yep , i always use the economy peroxide it does give the same results , however the matching product does give it a nicer consistancy which makes it a pleasure to use

I have never used loreal peroxide except when I worked in a salon, I think peroxide is peroxide.

Occasionally I have used 'named' but usually they are one shots and work out cheaper, doesnt give better results tho

hi , ive just seen you are not a hairdresser , you know that it also comes in different strengths and cause burns right?

You know what, it's refreshing to see that some people aren't brainwashed by the companies after all! Yeah, I agree, peroxide is peroxide is peroxide. It is an oxidant that releases O2 whether it's from L'Oreal or the stuff NASA use to power the shuttle. Cheapest creme perox for me and never any probs. Better profit margin too :)

hi , ive just seen you are not a hairdresser , you know that it also comes in different strengths and cause burns right?

Hi , yes do be careful Viola , I also I noticed that you are not a hairdresser too , but if you are a hairdresser......can you help us out by filling in your profile a bit more for us ?
just so it lets us know that you are a hairdresser or at least training to be one
x :hug: minky

Latest posts

Back