Loreal toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sels

Reaction score
HI guys i have just been told by the warehouse where i buy my colour that the po1 toner has been discontinued:mad:. Has anyone have any other idea for a good toner as i have a client on sat who is expecting the usual pls help:cry:

Hi, sels if its for a bleach toner you are after ?
as I dont work with loreal
then proclere do nice ones in a range of shades these will just take the yellow tinge off a bleached head of hair
and they dont get grab either :hug:

If you are wanting to stick with loreal then I think the Diacolour and richesse quasi's might be ok. Im sure these can be used as a toner. I also use the Symbio semi's but find they make hair a little dry feeling over bleach and highlifted hair. I tried one on myself over highlifted hair and it went a little dry and rough till it eventually washed out, they are supposed to be conditioning though.

I've used Clairol Creme toner and I've always been satisfied with the performance and it smells great to boot. However they have discontinued all but seven of their shades. "Champagne Beige", "Extra Light Platinum", and "White Beige" are by far my favorites. When you mix the latter two it makes a PERFECT platinum blonde. Just because it's Clairol don't knock it lol.

Wella Color Charm's line of toners are OK and come in quite a selection of colors. I've found that these do a better job of toning excess yellow than Creme Toner. It seems that with CT you have to have the hair bleached out perfectly to pale yellow and the precise porosity for it to do any good, even with the violet based beige shades.

Last edited:
Lorial Di dai colour (in the pink tube) are lovely toners. The instructions for toning are in the box. You just mix it with the correct amount of colour releaser and after the first shampoo blot dry and shampoo the toner into the hair 5-10 mins then rinse and shampoo as normal. I love these toners especial 9.02 9.13 and good old 9!!! xx Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back