l'oreal vs wella can anyone help me decide?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephhh

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering which colour brand most people think is better. L'oreal or Wella? I'm getting a new colour range in my salon and can't decide which one to go for. Any advice?.....X

Hi, I was just wondering which colour brand
most people think is better. L'oreal or Wella? I'm getting a new colour range in my salon and can't decide which one to go for. Any advice?.....X

Hi , they are both top brands and are fantastic , I would go for the one that you are most trained up in ,
or you could ask about free training if you stock their brands,
Affinage are supposed to be amazing ,

here is a link Affinage

I am Wella trained so I use the Wella colour range
but I also use some favorite products of Loreal too, I love the Loreal perms and Maji contrast colours , and certain other type scalp bleaches and toners by proclere,

I think there are lots of hairdressers who probably do the same when they find a nice products , :hug: good luck minky x

I always recommend the color line you are most familar with, that has the most available education and is easy to keep in stock. If you have a great distributor, support them, in the long run a partnership between the two is beneficial for both, you get what you need and they help you build your reputation and business from them knowing you. People tend to advertise things that they like and/or are familiar with.

We use L'Oreal because of that.

wella wella wella

wella wella wella
L'Oreal L'Oreal L'Oreal he he he:lol: no well a distributors in our area and NO educational support, all wella orders have to be done on line here, my L'Oreal rep comes in 1X per week, brings in goodies (samples) arranges classes and brings in support materials. I'll stick with her!

i go to david's salon for me hair care, they advised me l'oreal products, i use them regularly and really keeps my hair " celebrity looking". its the best!

i only ever used wella, it what i trained in and the salon i work in uses it, i cant see past it, but mabye my judgement is just clouded haha. . and im a bit biased and one sided so i aint sayin anything wrong with loreal, jus bigging up wella haha x

L'Oreal L'Oreal L'Oreal he he he:lol: no well a distributors in our area and NO educational support, all wella orders have to be done on line here, my L'Oreal rep comes in 1X per week, brings in goodies (samples) arranges classes and brings in support materials. I'll stick with her!

Wow I wish Loreal would do that over here too , :green:
I love Loreal and Wella too,
but over here Wella have the free training product update days
at classes at their Wella studios Manchester which is great for us and them also ,

I love some of the Loreal colours and some of the Wella ones too
I use them both ,
but for perming I only use Loreal , I find the solution is far kinder to the hair

and for straightening the Wella strate is fab ,
:hug: minky

Latest posts

Back