L'Oreal vs Wella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B89ASH

Reaction score
Hi All,

Wanted to get other peoples opinions on products.

I have always used L'oreal Serie shampoo and conditioner on my clients, however, have a couple of friends who rave about the Wella shampoos.

I use Wella colours but L'oreal for everything else and wondered peoples opinions on the Wella shampoos, conditioners and styling products?

Ash :D

Love love love the brilliance shampoo! & the masks are amazing! Like the enrich too but think the brilliance is a great all rounder for every hair type. I find with my own it stays fresh for longer too. (Very fine greasy)

My favourite products are the pearl styler and perfect setting blowdry lotion! 😃😃

Would just like to know your opinion on loreal intense repair shampoo?? I fancied a change bought a 1.5L bottle thinking it be great and do not like at all my head is so itchy afterwards!! Have you tried? Used to use lumino colour and that was ok! Think I'll just stick with wella haha! 😃

Just my take on loreal- i have not used wella in a long time

I love love love the loreal lumino contrast conditioner/ treatment and use it regardless of whatever shampoo I am using or hair type.
I find it smooths without leaving any stickiness and without weighing hair down.
Silver and blonde hair, curly hair shampoos are cool to.
I find the intense repair shampoo bit heavy -maybe more beneficial on course hair type that is very thirsty!
I also highly recommend the anti dandruff range with loreal. It is the only product I have found to work consistently on the market and has different strengths and is tailored to hair type (oily/dry) which is great and not often given the choice with other scalp treatment shampoos.
It has helped a lot of my clients with serious scalp conditions - a problem that a lot of people are really sensitive about and it is amazing to have a product I can recommend that actually works for them.

Personally iv not worked with l'oreal but I find Wella really good. They do some amazing treatments and clients always mention their hair feels and smells better afterwards 😊

I love wella shampoos and conditioners especially there colour recharge ones! The only downside is they don't do these in backwash size bottles!!

Yes I love the recharge the red and cool blonde 👍👍 I think they're working on salon size bottles but don't hold me to that xx

Yes I love the recharge the red and cool blonde 👍👍 I think they're working on salon size bottles but don't hold me to that xx

Fingers crossed they're reduced to clear in capital so I'm stocking up!! X

Oh really!! No way we've still got loads at sallys xx

Latest posts

Back