Losing hair :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretstyalist

Reaction score
I have been signed off work due to stress and was even hospitalised yesterday. One of the symptoms is my hair is falling out, I have very thick hair and so far it isn't noticeable, is there anything I can do to help to stop it?

I to have the same problem...my doctor has done various tests and one of the things that came to light was that my iron levels are very low so i am now on pills for it so hopefully that will help.....my hairdresser was becoming very concerned....Hope tou find out why yours is soon....

If hair loss is a symptom of the disorder, then the only cure would be to tackle the underlying disorder. Xoxo

Well have handed my notice in as my job was the biggest cause of stress not been paid and all the staff are leaving, just don't want to end up with no hair x

Hi hun, big hugs xx i know how distressing hair loss can be, iv just been diagnosed with Alopecia Areata, and as far as stress goes, that seems to be a big factor in my hair thinning, and my small bald patches. Iv decided to try the natural route to aid my hair loss, iv switched to a strict wholefood diet, have signed up for pilates and i also invested in pureology haircare a while back so im hoping that will be helping somewhat. Also as i have been told many times now, avoid stress like the plague!! I hope things improve for you soon. Xxxx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Take a look on Morgan's post list, there's one titled I'm distraught. I can't do a link as I'm using the iPhone app, but there is loads of advice on there on different ways to treat it xoxo

Thanks tomme :) i cant link either stupid phone x

Thanks tomme :) i cant link either stupid phone x

It's ok. And are you now more relaxed knowing there's others with the same problem in the same business? Xoxo

A little yes, im just trying to look at things more clearly and rationally, and accept that if this becomes total alopecia then so be it, but in the meantime im going to try any means possible to prevent things worsening. Xxxx

So sorry to hear this, I'm in constant fear that my hair is thinning due to stress which makes me stress more.
I am also anaemic which is low iron levels, so I've started taking iron tablets, sea kelp and silica which helps hair(skin+nails) grow...hope this helps at all xx

You can't stop your hair loss without any action. If you're looking a natural hair loss treatment and no side effects, you should find out if the product ingredient contains a saw palmetto or any herbal treatment. Just like Leimo, an all organic based treatment especially created to stop genetic baldness/hair loss and is using the power of nature to regrow the lost hair.

Latest posts

Back