Lost 8kg in two weeks.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaddyWishFish said:
Hi everyone,

I'm so happy :green: I have lost 8 kg in four weeks, told my husband this morning and he just grunted (men), started at 60.2kg and now down to 53.2kg

Started this month trying to get healthy quit smoking, eating better the usual, couldn't quit smoking:irked: but did eat better and as a bonus I have lost weight.

Ate Special K or fruits for breakfast but still had my cuppa although I did have bio semi skimmed milk, ate a normal lunch and a normal dinner but grilled everything and replaced potatoes, chips etc for salad. I did cut out all pasta and ate brown bread instead of white and replaced reg oil for olive oil, Also did not touch anything after 8pm for digestion except tea.

Altogether I ate what I wanted except potatoes, pasta and white bread, oh and cut out coke Cola. I did carry on eating chocolate and crisps and so on but just ate one quarter of the usual ie. quarter chocolate bar, quarter packet crisps.The only reason I think it worked was because I cut the size of my usual portions in half especially at lunch and dinner. I even squeezed a chineese :lol: (cheeky) ..............dinner in on Monday night

This is a bonus the weight loss and I didnt even expect it I just wanted to give my body better food and help my digestion because I felt sluggish from eating too much I can see a change in body shape and i feel great (except for the smoking) and my skin looks tons better, so come on girls forget silly diets I guess it just takes some small changes here and there.

Well done hunny thats great! Can someone please convert that weight in to pounds for me? i am blonde hehe Thanks xxx

Well done thats brilliant:hug:
Lissie there are 2.5lbs in 1kg:hug:

Thanks Honey, i googled it too xxxx

Ok, here it is I am down to four ciggies a day but had a relap and gave in to a Mikki D, which was fab until my stomach decided it was not up for it and had wind all afternoon (from the mouth before you ask) but I think this was because I have been eating such good stuff that my body just said no, also on a good note can't take drinking alcohol anymore left over half a glass of wine today, well don't know if that's good or not, but it was the first glass I have had for about a month, funny how your body changes in such a short time.

Still let me know how you are all getting on.
Cheers (pardon the pun)

Latest posts

Back