Lost red tone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
tonight I used framesi 4/65 on my hair, very disappointed, didn’t cover my resistant grey and looked purple at the root and flat on the ends ( longish hair ) I had a koleston 44/44 so stuck that on after with 6% ( I know I shouldn’t !) anyway it’s a far nicer colour and great coverage but I still seem to have lost the red tone at the ends. How do I rectify this ?

tonight I used framesi 4/65 on my hair, very disappointed, didn’t cover my resistant grey and looked purple at the root and flat on the ends ( longish hair ) I had a koleston 44/44 so stuck that on after with 6% ( I know I shouldn’t !) anyway it’s a far nicer colour and great coverage but I still seem to have lost the red tone at the ends. How do I rectify this ?
44/44 is very dense, I highly doubt you'd see much red in that shade anyway especially on coloured hair. It may have been worth cleansing out the old colour before applying. Or using a semi permanent on the ends?

Hi, I’m going to colour touch the mid lengths and ends, was thinking 55/55 because as I’ve washed it a couple of times it’s already lightened a wee bit ??

Last edited:
Hi, I’m going to colour touch the mid lengths and ends, was thinking 55/55 because as I’ve washed it a couple of times it’s already lightened a wee bit ??
Don't forgot that 55/55 is still very dark! And your hair will probably now be quite porous

Latest posts

Back