Louboutin nails with l&p

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracie130178

Reaction score
Hi

I really like the look of these nails I think they look lovely. I was thinking of having a go but Im just trying the think which would be the best was to do it. If I put the tip on the nail then paint underneath, I think it was look messy because I use Gelbond and sometimes you can see the glue under the nail so if I paint there it will not be totally smooth?

Or would you size tips up first paint them then apply to the client or I was thinking what about using a clear tip shellac with wildfire one coat on the top cure and then go over the top with blackpool just a thought, but maybe would not have the same effect??

Any thoughts would be appreciated xx

Hi

I really like the look of these nails I think they look lovely. I was thinking of having a go but Im just trying the think which would be the best was to do it. If I put the tip on the nail then paint underneath, I think it was look messy because I use Gelbond and sometimes you can see the glue under the nail so if I paint there it will not be totally smooth?

Or would you size tips up first paint them then apply to the client or I was thinking what about using a clear tip shellac with wildfire one coat on the top cure and then go over the top with blackpool just a thought, but maybe would not have the same effect??

Any thoughts would be appreciated xx
Can you sculpt ? I put the red down and then the other on top .

Last edited:
picture.php

and the back
picture.php

No I just use tips. Sculpting would be ideal for nails like these. They look fab!! xx

No I just use tips. Sculpting would be ideal for nails like these. They look fab!! xx

If you use clear tips you can put on the red (or what ever color) and then cover it , it will still show through the back .

if these are nails that your planing to rebalance it would be good to put a thin layer of clear and then the red .

Ceri x

Latest posts

Back