Louboutin nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steffybaby

Reaction score
Hi girls! My client is wanting the Louboutin nails!
She already had acrylic nails on so I would be a infill, now how would you do the style with shellac? I don't have black acrylic or red so I would need to use shellac! Help!

Thanks

I would carefully paint wildfire on the underneath of the nail being careful not to touch skin then I would cute in the lamp with the customers hand turned upside down.

I would then just apply Blackpool on top xx

I would be interested to see what these look like when done. Could you maybe post a pic please? :)

I would carefully paint wildfire on the underneath of the nail being careful not to touch skin then I would cute in the lamp with the customers hand turned upside down.

I would then just apply Blackpool on top xx
I done nails this way on a friend, came out lovely.

The only advice I would give you is to get a very thin nail art brush to use with Wildfire as you get nearer the finger (Hyponychium) I found the polish brush to be too big and I kept having to wipe polish off the underside of the finger.

When removing I didn't do anything different, the polish on the underside came off with the wraps. HTH x

Aw great!! I was planning on using a thin brush! Just paint the back of the nails were you can see... Would you do 2 coats or one?
Then black pool! So excited to do them 😀

Thanks 💅

Aw great!! I was planning on using a thin brush! Just paint the back of the nails were you can see... Would you do 2 coats or one?
Then black pool! So excited to do them 😀

Thanks 💅
I found I only needed one coat of Wildfire, I think having the Blackpool on the top made the nail less see through (if that makes sense)! Wish I had thought to take a picture of my friends! x

Yeah! That's fine a can't wait to try them out! Also anyone know the name of this shape in the pic? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415055222.498655.jpg

These sound amazing! Post a picture when their done :) Can't wait!

When I've done these, I've used a spare tip (actually, it's an old Poppit, but a tip with the end rounded off would do the same). Use the tip to hold the skin out of the way when you're painting the underside of the nail - if you touch the tip with the brush, it won't mark the skin and it allows you to get the colour really low.

What way will you remove the red at the next infill?

I put a little acetone on a small bit of cotton and put it behind the nail, then wrap the nail as normal with a foil wrap. Works perfectly fine.

Been looking everywhere for the red louboutin polish, gotta have it mainly for the bottle, sold out everywhere so i have just been savaged for 60quid buying it on the black market(ebay). I know i am stupid but i neeeed it

Louboutin nails .....
I use red tips with clear acrylic & black shellac on the top

Gorgeoussssss 😻😻😻

Latest posts

Back