Loving the custom CND Greige nail polishes but need advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachFace

Reaction score
Having seen this i really want to make look number 3, absolutely LOVE IT!

The Luxury Spot FASHION CND’s Shades of Greige at Marc Jacobs!

I absolutely love the colour of CHanels Particuliere varnish but i only want to use CND professional polishes on my clients at the moment so would love to make these. Has anyone mixed their own polish? What did you store it in?

Thanks!

I'd get hold of some empty polish bottles and brushes pronto!!

Thanks for sharing this

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you buy empty CND polish bottles??

Can you buy empty CND polish bottles??

Why not ask Sweet Squared? They often have things in the warehouse that are not in their product catalogue or on the site!! Asking is FREE!!!

Or you can go here ... http://www.naio.co.uk/product.php?xProd=792 for empty polish bottles and brushes .. can't vouch for the quality of the bottles or brushes though.

I saw CND's version of Greige in Nails magazine. I don't have the mag in front of me but I think it was Putty layered with the Silver effects. It was really pretty! HTH! :)

I will ask at S2 Geeg thanks, i know how busy they are at the moment so didnt want to bother them :green:

That was my concern about buying general empty bottles , the quality of the brush!

I will ask at S2 Geeg thanks, i know how busy they are at the moment so didnt want to bother them :green:

That was my concern about buying general empty bottles , the quality of the brush!

Sweet squared LIVE to help thier customers!! :lol: 'Bother' them any time at all .. it is no bother :hug:

I found it! From Nails Magazine:

"Layer CND Putty and Silver Chrome, part of the Color & Effects palette, to create a custom greige."

It's nice because you don't have to mix colors, just layer! HTH! :)

I found it! From Nails Magazine:

"Layer CND Putty and Silver Chrome, part of the Color & Effects palette, to create a custom greige."

It's nice because you don't have to mix colors, just layer! HTH! :)

If you look at the link, nana, .. Roxanne has made 4-5 different MIXES to make 4-5 different greige polish colours. The recipies for which are listed on the link.

I know you're after the CND one, but tickle my france-y by OPI is the perfect shade of greige! I cant get enough of it - Louise Redknap was wearing it on Sunday on that kitchen programme!! I think it is such a beautiful colour, looks great with a tan, flattering to most skin tones and looks pretty damn good with everything I wear!! It's impossible to tell from the website but have a look on photos on google x

If you look at the link, nana, .. Roxanne has made 4-5 different MIXES to make 4-5 different greige polish colours. The recipies for which are listed on the link.

I did see those, too. They are beautiful! :)

PS: the reason for my original post was that if RachFace (or anyone) was in a hurry for Greige and didn't have the time to purchase empty polish bottles, mix colors, etc., the Nails Mag. suggestion might work in the interim. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back