Lower volume developers with a clean lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what I thought thats why I used the second colour. But she told me my second colour I should have chosen more gold then I told her she loved the colour and sat there arguing with me

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Thats what I thought thats why I used the second colour. But she told me my second colour I should have chise more fokd then I told her she loved the colour and sat there arguing with me

Chise more foked?

If you don't like advice from educators and think you can crack on independently, don't invite them in your salon again.

I disagree with some stuff they say, but I tend to take a back step to allow them to teach the staff.

I then take it up with them if needed. Like for instance we have a newish educator who mixes a WHOLE tube of colour for everything - drives me mad. I'm hot on wastage and I think it's showing my team they need to waste. I just asked for more realistical measurements.

Lol fixed it

It's only her opinion- if in another case a clients finds she doesn't want it as flat you'll remember she said add more gold.

If an educator agreed with everything you did what's the point?

It's only her different view on something.
Like I said if she can't put her opinion across in a nice way or you don't agree- don't have an educator again.

Yeah true but you shouldn't have 2 fill on natural hair ive never had to before

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back