loyalty cards....good or bad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi!

Do any of you use loyalty cards with your clients,or do you think there a waste of time etc.

Any Advice would be very greatful.:wink2:

Many Thanks!:hug:

yes, i do hun. you can get them from ellisons and you can write on them what they get. i.e. buy 10 treatments get a free treatment, or solar oil, or hand cream. whatever takes your fancy.

We offer 10% off if the client books their next treatment, which works really well. We havn't tried a loyalty scheme but we are generous at Christmas Time :)

Richard.

Buggy said:
yes, i do hun. you can get them from ellisons and you can write on them what they get. i.e. buy 10 treatments get a free treatment, or solar oil, or hand cream. whatever takes your fancy.
i got mine from 3D permosions (or something like that)I'm not to shore how to do them,i now you sign or stamp them each time the client has a treatment but what do you write in the oblong box at the top of the cards.:rolleyes:

yeah we do loyalty cards they go down well for people who have alot of manicures with us cos every so many they get a free treatment they could work well for clients who come on a regular basis for rebalancing ie they pay for their full set and then you decide how many visits they have after that and give a free rebalance i think they are a good idea keeps your clients coming back knowing they will get a free treatment or a little present may go down well also.......

Creative Tech said:
i got mine from 3D permosions (or something like that)I'm not to shore how to do them,i now you sign or stamp them each time the client has a treatment but what do you write in the oblong box at the top of the cards.:rolleyes:
Could someone please let me now what you write in the oblong box on loyalty cards as i'm rather lost as i haven't used them before.

i would think they would go down well - who doesnt love a special offer or freebie!!!:)

Creative Tech said:
Could someone please let me now what you write in the oblong box on loyalty cards as i'm rather lost as i haven't used them before.

I don't have these loyalty cards, but saw them at the show, from what I remember would it not be the clients name? Then you know who it belongs to and who receives the free/discounted treatment - also ensures people don't 'diddle'!!! by passing card to their friends who may come to you and that each individual has their own card!!! HTH Soz if I'm on the wrong track!

Creative Tech said:

sorry..........! :smack: but is anyone going to answer my question...................

some one has sarah

not all loyalty cards are designed the same

CLAIRELVICK said:
I don't have these loyalty cards, but saw them at the show, from what I remember would it not be the clients name? Then you know who it belongs to and who receives the free/discounted treatment - also ensures people don't 'diddle'!!! by passing card to their friends who may come to you and that each individual has their own card!!! HTH Soz if I'm on the wrong track!

i think this answers it hun :green: !!

Latest posts

Back