Lucy's murder in Eastenders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lee is danny dyers son....he was in the army but has come into the square now

Oh yeah him, I like him actually! I don't think it was him though. This whole storyline seems like it was written in a rush.... Out of no where, not well thought out and shallow! Did the actress who plays Lucy get sacked or something and have to be written out in a hurry?

Oh yeah him, I like him actually! I don't think it was him though. This whole storyline seems like it was written in a rush.... Out of no where, not well thought out and shallow! Did the actress who plays Lucy get sacked or something and have to be written out in a hurry?
She looks like she's anorexic so maybe she's unwell. Just a thought! x

Lol well to be honest that's what I was getting at.... I wanted to say that kim but didn't dare ha ha!!!

Kim I looked at her the other day when she had a vest on and I was actually surprised the producers aren't concerned ?she looks frail !

I said last night how thin she looked! Far too thin. I read that she asked to be written out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I said last night how thin she looked! Far too thin. I read that she asked to be written out.

Her legs look like they would actually snap !!

I noticed how big the gap between her legs was! And she would disappear if she turned sideways. If it is that its a horrible illness - I've seen one of my closest friends suffer with it & its awful.

Shes going into theatre acting I saw a poster in Blackpool of a Wizard of Oz play and shes playing dorothy :)

I thought the same the last few episodes that she looks really really thin!!! She's such a beautiful girl tho!! Shame she's so thin! :(

I just said to the oh that somebody died in eastenders ! And he said "good. One less" :biggrin:

She's been thin for ages though; although she does seem to be thinner! Very quick to get her out; all of a sudden she takes cocaine? Very odd x

Danny dyers son lee was passed something in the street from a boy sneakily the other day. Possible drugs? Maybe he killed her because she was found out for having drugs and he was worried they would find out they came from him or something? I know he left a voice mail to her but that could be a cover up? Hmmm gonna drag out big time and be really annoying! X

Danny dyers son lee was passed something in the street from a boy sneakily the other day. Possible drugs? Maybe he killed her because she was found out for having drugs and he was worried they would find out they came from him or something? I know he left a voice mail to her but that could be a cover up? Hmmm gonna drag out big time and be really annoying! X

I know the drug thing was bizarre??? Considering there was no build up or anything before??

The drugs thing must be a big clue! Unless they are trying to double bluff is and it's nothing to do with it! Ahh so frustrating! X

Yeah she definitely looks too thin to be eating enough... She looks really ill! Poor thing.

Why kill her off though? They rarely kill characters off. Why couldn't she of gone back to Devon.

I read that they just wanted to get rid of a character that wasn't working. Its definitely been a rushed and unrealistic exit, she got all her storylines at once, drugs, max, lee, her business, her relationship with her father, vindicated from being the bitch she has been over the last few years etc. it's odd!

Last edited:
I read somewhere that the drugs, banging her head in Max's office etc will all be explained throughout the next few months, to give the viewer little clues into who done it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah didn't think of that they will probably tick off all our suspicions one bye one to throw us off the scent! X

Quite a few people acting suspicious ... But I'm still going with my first theory on the banged head and the effects of the coke combined ... X

Quite a few people acting suspicious ... But I'm still going with my first theory on the banged head and the effects of the coke combined ... X

I thought this too! Xx

I read that the fact it seems to have come out the blue and there hasn't been a long lead up to it has been specifically planned as they want to make the viewer be like her family, where its come out of the blue to them too and that the whole idea is to find out about Lucy's secret life no one knew about. It all sounds a bit Twin Peaks to me!

Latest posts

Back