Lush us aftercare advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endless

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
my laptop broke on me,and has been repaired,but ive lost all data : (

I did have a few documents printed out, but have used them all,and stupidly not put anything onto a back up disc,
so Im just wondering if any of you have the lush us aftercare sheet they can mail me?

if not Ill mail sam for it but i dont want to bother her unessecarily.

email is:

[email protected]

Thankyou in advance
Kate xx

If you email the office... [email protected].... someone there will be glad to do it. Needn't be Sam. I have created my own and so don't have theirs to hand. Have you seen the new ones? Is that what you mean? On a small pad? They are very comprehesive I thought.
x

Thanks for replying : )

I meant the just the one that i got in my training manual, i did tweak it a bit to suit me personally, but loved the way it covered everything(very typical of lush)

I will mail the now,thankyou : ) x

If you email the office... [email protected].... someone there will be glad to do it. Needn't be Sam. I have created my own and so don't have theirs to hand. Have you seen the new ones? Is that what you mean? On a small pad? They are very comprehesive I thought.
x

Ah yes...in the latest Manual? The lovely black binder one? It is very comprehensive. I am delighted with Lush-us and recommend them to everyone. Great company.

I bought a pad of Aftercare sheets from lush us. I rang up and someone suggested them to me but apparently they are not onthe website yet. They are great because it also has a place for me to put the prices of the aftercare products on and I can sell them to my clients for whatever price I choose as the prices are not set on it. I think they are great. I agree too ...I have spoke to Sam who was dead helpful but Rachel has given me some great advise and there is another girl who answers the phone, can't remember her name sorry, but she can't do enough to help either. i love their customer service

It's Jeanette and they are all amazing ladies. :)

Latest posts

Back