Lush-us extensions matting and dry after 3 weeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxstorkyxx

Reaction score
hey peeps has anyone else had probs with lush-us extensions i posted on her not so long back asking for advice on different suppliers as i was using balmain but was finding them just too pricey, .....anyways i tried lush-us extensions on one of my clients and she came in today after 3 weeks of having them in i washed it and they were matting and really dry i had to cut more off the bottom , she has been using all the lush-us shampoo and conditioners and the brush (although wasnt inpressed with this as it has bobbles on and in my opinion will snag) the whole time and has been washing twice a week, anyone else had this prob, this is the first time i have used them and im really disappointed in them and have lost all faith in them to use them again xx:cry:

thanks kate, im glad its not just me..... like i said its the first time i have used them and going by my first impression im thinking im not going to be wanting to use them again, i ordered no4 nail tip extensions and they too have faded in colour but the matting in the ends after washing is unbelievable i have patched her up to see her through christmas but at the soonest appointment avaliable i will be removing them from her hair, i too had pieces of cotton in them and grey hairs, do you think its worth contacting the lush-us customer services and just mentioning it to them?, on another client i used sleek nail tip by topmodel and so far my lady has been really pleased with them they have no matting and she has not lost one....unlike my other lady who had lost about 10 but im putting that down to the brush they supplied with the bobbly bits and the fact they are matted so she must have been tugging them!....
x

hiya im too finding it difficult to find good hair that doesnt cost an arm and a leg..and maybe a kidney lol i know u get wot u pay for but im scared of trying different ones cos im just havin bad experience the now

any geeks know of any good hair please say ;(

haha il defo give hairxtensions.co.uk a try thanks xx

hi endless me again iv had a look at the website but im looking for weft hair extensions do u know of any good places xx

hey peeps just to keep you updated i emailed lush-us about my clients hair and they were really good and have asked for some samples of the hair to do some inhouse testing so hopefully they will get to the bottom of it and they also said if there was a prob they find they will refund or replace, so sending my samples in in jan when my client come to have them removed so will keep you posted on the outcome x

Has anyone got any experience with Foxy Hair Extensions?

I am looking for wefts in a 1B. I was all set on buying Lush Us cos they get so many good reviews on here but the posts above have put me off.
Hairxtensions.co.uk look good, but they don't do wefts, just pre-made clip in sets (I suppose I could always buy one and then re-sew the pieces as needed).

I use celebrity elite for all my clients it's fantastic value for money. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

hey peeps has anyone else had probs with lush-us extensions i posted on her not so long back asking for advice on different suppliers as i was using balmain but was finding them just too pricey, .....anyways i tried lush-us extensions on one of my clients and she came in today after 3 weeks of having them in i washed it and they were matting and really dry i had to cut more off the bottom , she has been using all the lush-us shampoo and conditioners and the brush (although wasnt inpressed with this as it has bobbles on and in my opinion will snag) the whole time and has been washing twice a week, anyone else had this prob, this is the first time i have used them and im really disappointed in them and have lost all faith in them to use them again xx:cry:

I recommend to call the company

Latest posts

Back