LVL lashes, anyone trained?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tan1

Reaction score
Hi all, I have recently trained in SP lashes and was hoping to offer this as an alternative treatment for those that are not keen on extensions.
I have searched through previous posts and can not seem to find much feedback about LVL lashes?

If anyone has trained in this treatment, have you found this popular with client? Has it been worth training or is a normal tint just as effective? Does it last the expected time (6-8 weeks)?

Any feedback would be much appreciated, thank you :)

Hi LVL lashes are amazing - they are the perfect alternative to SP lashes fro those who dont like wearing them (me!) . they lift your lashes, making you look really awake. My clients love the treatment and once they have one, they are hooked! Go get it done and you will see!

Good luck,

Sam x

Thanks for your help ladies x :)

I am seriously considering this as a treatment and I'm struggling to find someone that does it in or near Glasgow. Is there any geeks who need someone to practice on and we could maybe do a treatment swap?? Just a thought it would be good to hear from anyone who has introduced into their shop and what your clients thought of it? Thank you SS x

Any geeks near Glasgow?? Xx

LOVE LVL! every single client of mine who has had the treatment re-books. There is a salon finder for LVL.

I have my LVL training on Tuesday and I am soooo excited x

I have my training in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to do it. I'm hoping it proves very popular in my salon as I have a lot of clients who don't like to wear false lashes.( me Included).:biggrin:

I was wondering how you got on with LVL training and what's the response been like with your clients? SS

I'm doing LVL training in a few weeks. Very excited :)
Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Fantastic treatment and amazing results every time. So pleased we invested in this treatment last April.

Hello!

I've popped over from The Nail Geek - due to have an LVL lash treatment next week. I have my patch test to do - I was given 3 little sachets and was told to put a drop from each one on my inner forearm.

I totally wasn't listening and I missed how long do I leave the "test" on and then do I wash it off?

Thanks in advance! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello!

I've popped over from The Nail Geek - due to have an LVL lash treatment next week. I have my patch test to do - I was given 3 little sachets and was told to put a drop from each one on my inner forearm.

I totally wasn't listening and I missed how long do I leave the "test" on and then do I wash it off?

Thanks in advance! :) xx

Leave it on for at least 24 hours, then when you take it off check it's not gone red and doesn't itch. After that you can wash it off - I normally put the products on to a plaster then put the plaster on to the top of the arm, it's not as messy x

Leave it on for at least 24 hours, then when you take it off check it's not gone red and doesn't itch. After that you can wash it off - I normally put the products on to a plaster then put the plaster on to the top of the arm, it's not as messy x

Great Thankyou!!! xx

How long would you keep an opened sachet for patch testing for? I always seal them up with the micropore tape straight away and keep for when a new client needs a patch test but wasn't sure how long you could keep it for.

How long would you keep an opened sachet for patch testing for? I always seal them up with the micropore tape straight away and keep for when a new client needs a patch test but wasn't sure how long you could keep it for.

Yeah this is what I do, I have them Sealed with micropore tape and then in a sealed food bag. All kept for patch testing clients! SS

Where do you all get your microbrushes from - do you get the LVL ones from Nouveau or somewhere else? TIA xx

Yes from Nouveau, I use alot of cotton buds though, if I didn't I would use a hell of alot of microbrushes!
I apply with micro brushes them remove product with cotton buds. Lx

Yes from Nouveau, I use alot of cotton buds though, if I didn't I would use a hell of alot of microbrushes!
I apply with micro brushes them remove product with cotton buds. Lx

Yes I've gone through them so quick so need to order some more. I like the cotton bud idea for removal though! Xx

Latest posts

Back