LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what eye pads are you using here? do you put the tape over lashes too?

The eye pads are from lash base they are good and not to expensive. And yes I use tape As well as other wise there is always a few lashes that pop out x

I charge £32 for these. Or £50 with hds.
Lvl say to change £45-£70 but people in my area don't have that sort of money and I get a good profit from £32 a set so I'm happy x

That is going to sound like a complete idiot, but they aren't extensions, it's lash lift, is that right?
Julia x

Nooooo! It's not just lash lifting! It's an hour long treatment that lifts Volumises tints & moisturises the lashes.

Referring to it as lash lifting is like saying HD brows is just a shape & tint.

Go on YouTube and watch Lisa eldride's review, it's a wonderful treatment xxx

Another amazing result...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367354734.694984.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367354734.694984.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 1,996
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367354754.318648.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367354754.318648.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 1,101
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367359049.430454.jpg this is the best LVL yet. So popular and well worth doing the course.

I have trained in lash perming and tinting - is this the same thing or a different technique?x

I am 100% doing this course this year! Just done sv training and with the money I make from that its going on lvl lashes!!! Can't wait!!! :D

Who did you all train with for these fantastic looking lashes? also how long do they last for? I want them and then i want to train in them!!
Anyone in Cambridgeshire or Bedfordshire do them??

Nouveau is where u get trained and they last about 6 weeks :) highly recommend them xx

I recommend Nouveau as well, just done the course and it was great. The trainers were brilliant very friendly and informative x

Im doing these on Friday! cant wait...

Ok, so done the training om Friday but having problems :-(
I done my daughters tonight, used a medium shield but the lashes look ridiculous! they literally go straight up in the air frm the root, literally horizontal!!!

I done my daughters tonight, used a medium shield but the lashes look ridiculous! they literally go straight up in the air frm the root, literally horizontal!!!

For the 1st time 3 weeks ago I had LVL and they're still going strong. Mine too looked spidery for the 1st 24 hours as you're meant to leave them. After that I brushed them and they looked great x

Does she have really long lashes? Try a large shield next time x

No, id say medium to short... which is why I'm really confussed. She wanted a natural lift, these look hideous :-(

Do any of you pros trim the shields?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Pictures look amazing, how popular are you all finding this treatment? x

This looks fab... I would love to offer this treatment. I am trained in lash perming and tinting, would I need to re-train for LVL? (I know LVL is not like perming though, I know it's pads and not rods. But after watching the video, the principle is the same :) xxx

Latest posts

Back