LVL on client with very hooded eyelids?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
Just after a bit if reassurance that I did the right thing. Client wanted LVL and I've said that it's prob not the best option for her. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406803709.684133.jpg You couldn't see her lashes at all when she was looking straight ahead, only when she's looking down and they were very very short. Would you have carried out the treatment on her or turn her away? I've never said no to anyone before and she was upset as had been looking forward to having it done.
Thanks in advance. Any feedback is welcome!

Yeah I wouldn't have done it either, her lashes would have just poked into her eyelids! Unless she had longer lashes and you could have used a large shield to bring them out and then up, but you said she had short lashes so no chance! x

I agree with J33SSX - I can't see how it would've worked effectively so you did the right thing. This lady may be better off with L curl eyelash extensions.

Thanks for your replies :) and even though she was upset I think it was def for the best not to proceed with it. No point her being disappointed with the result.

I agree with J33SSX - I can't see how it would've worked effectively so you did the right thing. This lady may be better off with L curl eyelash extensions.

Yes I did suggest maybe she speak to a lash tech as I don't do extensions so wasn't sure.

Latest posts

Back