Lycon wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenrose

Reaction score
Im thinking about changing from my bog standard wax that I use!
I know of a salon that uses Lycon and after looking on the website Im a bit confussed. Do I have to do training with them in order to use it? Or is the training that they offer just a normal wax course?
Thanks

yes you have to pay for there training course to use there wax. I saw them at the show . I could buy it at the show but after that i had to pay for a training course and would not be able to purchase any wax until then
hth

Really? Wow! If you are interested in a really high quality wax like this I would look into Perron Rigot and Berins. Both are superb waxes and neither require you to do their training.

Mat

Really?? I'd be interested to know what's so special about it that you need extra training to use it. I use Berins and its fabulous.

Ok I wont be going to Lycon then! I have done a course and Im confident at warm waxing and hard wax so I dont want to shell out for another course!
Im going to now look at Berins and Perron, got the beauty express catalogue here!

For Berins you need to talk to Zoe, UK Distributor, and for Perron Rigot the best people to talk to are the UK Distributors - Thalgo. Beauty Express doesn't carry the complete range.

Mat

Latest posts

Back