Mac Pro Card online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishdebbie

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Apologies if I'm starting a thread that's been covered already, I'm on my iPhone & cannot mange to find the info through a search.
I'm a qualified MUA and hold a discount card for MUFE & Inglot. I have been trying to find how to apply online for my Mac Pro Card. I have called to the Brown Thomas Mac (Dublin) & I was met with open mouthed stares. I'm not sure if it was because I wasn't wearing a pick of makeup or because they haven't had any training in regards to this matter. Anyhow, any links or advice would be appreciated. I think I will have a better shot at getting somewhere with. Uk application.
Xxx
Thanks to all you Geeks making every coffee break a delight :)

Hi geeks
Apologies if I'm starting a thread that's been covered already, I'm on my iPhone & cannot mange to find the info through a search.
I'm a qualified MUA and hold a discount card for MUFE & Inglot. I have been trying to find how to apply online for my Mac Pro Card. I have called to the Brown Thomas Mac (Dublin) & I was met with open mouthed stares. I'm not sure if it was because I wasn't wearing a pick of makeup or because they haven't had any training in regards to this matter. Anyhow, any links or advice would be appreciated. I think I will have a better shot at getting somewhere with. Uk application.
Xxx
Thanks to all you Geeks making every coffee break a delight :)

Hi
If you go on the MAC PRO website there is a link for the PRO card UK think this will cover you for Ireland to, at the bottom of the page with all the info and items you need to supply, there is a yearly fee to pay of £25, hope this helps :biggrin: xx

Thanks so much... Hopefully it doesn't take too long. I'm cringing at the amount of product that I need to stock up on !

Thanks so much... Hopefully it doesn't take too long. I'm cringing at the amount of product that I need to stock up on !

Good luck ! MAC is addictive lol, must admit have you tried NYX products eye shadows are nicely pigmented too, have a look at Wayne goss on you tube he does a review on them, and you can get Pro discount too saving 25 % !! Xx

Good luck ! MAC is addictive lol, must admit have you tried NYX products eye shadows are nicely pigmented too, have a look at Wayne goss on you tube he does a review on them, and you can get Pro discount too saving 25 % !! Xx

Thanks Dexy.... I love Goss. He has some fab tutorials. I did use NYX alot when I lived in New York. It's very affordable there. Still have some blushes & shadows. I'm not a MAC addict but I adore the paint pots, the Prep & Prime finishing Powder and the mineralise powders. I'm also thinking of investing in some more mid-tone satin shadows. Mac have a few that are hard to dupe. I'm forever trying to convince clients that MAC isn't the only great brand. I also love Graftobian foundation, Kryolan concealors and Inglot Shadows. I'm a die hard makeup lover but I have learned how I shop smart so that I do turn a profit. Probobly the toughest part of being a busy MUA is keepin the kit Concise but adequate. X

You should research all the different color cosmetic brands that offer Pro Discounts. Also Namies, Frends, and Nigels offer pro discounts as well!

as soon as they have received all documents from you, you can call up once payment has been made for card and order goods.

you get a temp number in meantime, but you have to call up to place a order cant do it on line, theres a few mac places in uk where you can go and just show them your card but very few and far between.

membership card comes from usa.

Latest posts

Back