Mad Beauty nail art comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
Just found out today the results of the mad beauty nail art competition that was featured in the scratch magazine in november, the theme was national nail pride.
2 of the techs that work in my salon entered this competition and i am very happy to say a big WELL DONE to sarah ( scarah on here ) who placed joint 4th and to ian (tatz) who has placed 3rd and 1st with the entries they sent in :D

WELL DONE BOTH LOVE YA LOADS XXXXX

fantastic result Caroline, you must be so proud :D xx

What an excellent result Caroline both of them getting so far, wish them all the best from us and big congrats
x

congratulations both of you

Well done - thats great news!

Brilliant news.

I look forward to seeing the pictures x

big congratulations to you both

now all we want are the pics...pleease

well done guys!!

fankoooo caroline and fankoo to scarah for showing me how to do the rose xxx and the rest of you guys xxx:o

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done! Pics ! Pics! Pics! xxx

How flippin brill is that....... Well done Ian and Sarah you both did brill and chuffed to bits for you both..... you both have great talent and real determination and I know how hard you both have worked on this.... yes Caroline tells me all lol xxxxx
Hugs and voddy and orange to both of ya xxxx

thanks very much xx heres to the next comp lol xx:wink2:

Congrats, girl!

well done all, where are the pics then

well done, really good news x

Well done you too, fantastic, can we have some pics please

I am sure we will see the winning piccies as soon as they are published in the Scratch Magazine ,as Scratch have organised the Competition , they have first rights .......thats how it goes....but I am sure they are well worth waiting for........
So lets hope next month is the piccie day, I can't wait xxxxx

we don't get scratch over here. i'd love to see pics!

Latest posts

Back