Magic Wand from Young Nails..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi ALL

Has anyone bought the magic wand from Young Nails and what are your thoughts on it? Is it worth the money?? I have been looking for something similiar that pinches the nail enhancements at the side wall to give me a better C Curve.. Are they anthing like this out there from other suppliers??

Thanks Guy's for any help or advise...:) xx

I have one and use it to pinch C-curves and secure tips. I didn't find the pusher side all that useful. If you can find a pair of tweezers that are just the right shape, you could probably live without it. Good product, though. The Protein Bond is my favorite product from YN.

i use ezflows pinching tongs....i had never used them before but used them for the first time last week on my gel course and loved them.....i cant compare to the young nails tool as have never used it...just offering an alternative. They were not expensive.....but to be honest if using with acrylic there is not much wrong with just using your thumbs.
hth's

Hi peeps

Thanks for your replays... Sian to you have a like for Ezflow web site.. xx

Hi sian

Yes a Link.. I keep getting the Americian website every time I search for it...

Thanks Doll.:) x

I didn't think techs still did this. IMO it is very bad for the natural nail and will cause onycholysis and/or pain.

It is akin to applying the wrong shape and/or size of tip which will pull or push the nail out of it's normal, natural shape. Ouch!

Hi All

I can only comment on the Young Nails Magic wand which I use all the time.

Fistly I use it to push the cuticle back from the nail plate then remove any excess which has adhered to the nail plate with the cuticle scraper end. After fitting my form correctly to achive the C Curve I sulpting my nail I then attach the pinch side to the nail to enhance the C curve which I have already sculpted.

When used correct the Magic wand will not cause lifting of the nail plate etc

I For one would not be without My Magic Wand:hug:

Latest posts

Back