Magnetic Nail academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top-Nailz

Reaction score
who has used the magnetic gel?
how is it to work with?:!:
and if I would start with the magnetic gel what products do I need to buy?:confused:
hope you can help me
thanx maggie

Top-Nailz said:
who has used the magnetic gel?
how is it to work with?:!:
and if I would start with the magnetic gel what products do I need to buy?:confused:
hope you can help me
thanx maggie

I took my education at magnetic nail academy and i love their products. I can't compare them to any others cause it's the only one I've tried.
I find them easy to use and theres not a lot you need. :)
but I think they told me that you only can buy their products if you're educated at their academy ?! :confused:

I have a pricelist and I can order from them in holland :)
can you tell me what I would need to get starded with gel?
thanx:hug:

Top-Nailz said:
I have a pricelist and I can order from them in holland :)
can you tell me what I would need to get starded with gel?
thanx:hug:

I've got a clear gel, a white gel and an ultra white gel. The white gel is when I use forms to make the nails and it's nok for french manicure.
You also need a finishing wipe. and that's it :)

Chiodi.dk said:
I've got a clear gel, a white gel and an ultra white gel. The white gel is when I use forms to make the nails and it's nok for french manicure.
You also need a finishing wipe. and that's it :)

Sorry to butt in her, I do not know this gel, but waht about prep products and tips and tools and the correct UV lamp for the system??? woulod someone not need these things too?

hi geeg,
I have my brisa uv lamp , dont want another lamp this is the best one ever had.
but need to know what to use for the prep and finish and so.
and do I need the builder or sculping gel?

thanx

Top-Nailz said:
hi geeg,
I have my brisa uv lamp , dont want another lamp this is the best one ever had.
but need to know what to use for the prep and finish and so.
and do I need the builder or sculping gel?

thanx

Your normal Creative prep should be more than sufficient but as to the gels in this new system ... I can't advise you there I do not know it. Brisa has always been enough for me since I started using it, as my clients are not into nail art etc ... just natural looking nails. I'm sure others can advise you better in this case.

geeg said:
Sorry to butt in her, I do not know this gel, but waht about prep products and tips and tools and the correct UV lamp for the system??? woulod someone not need these things too?

of course she would need prep products and tips and so on, but that's obvious isn't it ?
I could easily tell her what I use, but not sure she does the same about hygenics :green:

Hi there!

I became their distributor and educator in 2003 and haven't used anything else since! Ranging from the fairly simple 'brush on' standard to the slightly trickier sculpting gels, they are all easy to work with and can be buffed to a high shine. What you need would be your standard hygiene products, a decent quality gel brush, a uv finish wipe for removing sticky residues, and a properly (!) working uv lamp (2 minute full cure).

'Permanent' french manicures are easy to achieve with our Spectrum Ultra White' gel.

We sell everyting to do with nails (you might remember the nail art book I gave to SCRATCH as a 'give away' price a few months back; 'Ultimate Nail Art by Renata') and I am absolutely crazy about the brand, my colleagues (Gina Buccilli-FAB!!!) and everything we sell!

ps how do add my pictures?

Yes!! I did it.....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back