Maid of Honour problems-advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han

I think you need to get this in perspective love. I appreciate this your big day, however it is just one day out of your life and is it really worth causing long term problems with your sister?

Maybe she has problems in her own marriage you don't know about and finds if hard to be positive about yours?

Maybe she has other issues you don't know about and felt on that night she felt more at ease with her half sister rather than a group of strangers?

What ever the reason for her behaviour, you need to understand that not everyone is going to be as excited and enthusiastic about your wedding as you are and you need to stop badgering her about it and hounding.

Read the signs, she is avoiding you!

Maybe try and meet up and NOT talk about the wedding?

I know from personal experience of friends getting married and that all they would talk about is their wedding and it would dominate nights out and every conversation to the point i started distancing my self from them and not returning calls etc as it was just over kill.

I was not jealous or had bride envy as I'm happy living in sin, I just hated friends harping on and on about one day out of their lives as if their life depended on getting that certain shade of cream shoes or about table plans.

It was to be honest boring.

Latest posts

Back