Main colours you use.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbad

Reaction score
Hi

A lot of my friends are wanting me to do their hair and they keep offering to let me practice on them.

However I do not want to stock loads of colours, most of my friends are dark haired and i have the odd blonde friend.

What colours do you mainly keep with you? Also does anyone use a trolley case when going round to so friends hair as I am looking for a case that i can carry everything in one bag does anyone know where i can get one?

Thanks

i use a bag , but to be honest , they never last so im looking to get my first trolley colours i always have are bases , hi-lift ,bleach , and warm tones for lo-lighting bleach , such as wella 8/3 8/7 etc , and chocolate brown ,but most of my clients are blond hi-lites.if most of your friends are dark haired , it would probably be best for you to have contrast /meche hilift red ,copper and purple. Its a good idea to always use the same brand as you can mix stuff together.

All bases and extra coverage bases, all mix tines to create each shade, you could maybe get like 4/75 and 7/75 so that if your mate wants a 6/75 you can mix it with that range etc. #
I find /7 /44 /07 /41 /5 are all very popular.
Also prelightener, all colour touch + shades (66/07 and 77/7 great for meching through blonde) and toners like 10/8, 10/1 Kperfect are great to have.
All the magmas are excellent although they are very expensive to buy in but they do last you ages, maybe try majicontrast by L'oreal 1st
HTH x

Thank you for all your advice xx

Latest posts

Back