Main differences between L&P and Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolly22

Reaction score
Hey geeks.

So I am qualified in L&P apparently, it was covered in my beauty course at college but it was so basic I haven't ever done them outside of college because there was so much stuff not even covered.

Anyway I am looking to invest in either one of these systems at some point in the future. I have been thinking about the new Brisa lite when it is out but then I realised I don't know the differences between gel and L&P. When I say that I mean, how would you decide against one or the other to train in and how would you decide which suited a client better? Like what are the benefits of each?

Thank you geeks :) x

I think it depends where you work where I am no one has gel nails only l&p and shellac and gelish no gel nails personal opinion I prefer l&p because I think it's stronger but if you say your training was insufficient I would recommend doing a corse with Cnd the best corse there is and all the kit you need included one of the best and well known names in the biz you can't go wrong hope I was of some help

Thank you. I will definetly be training with CND whichever route I choose.

I guess I am asking how did you geeks choose which one to go for really? And has this had an impact on your clientele.

Oh thank you that looks like exactly what I need to clarify everything :)

Latest posts

Back