Major l&p lifting on one client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraceyJoJo

Reaction score
Hi all. Hope someone can help me please.
Had a call on Thursday from a lady desperate for me to do her nails that night as I had previously done them for her in June and she loved the way they looked. So I did a set of white tips with l&p overlay (her choice!) and she was over the moon with them. Anyhow, I get a call from her yesterday (4 days after doing them) saying that 1 had fallen off and all the others had lifted, so I told her to come down and I'd sort them out for her. They were so badly lifted that there was only a triangle shape (top of triangle at the cuticle if you can picture it) attached to each nail with either side lifted. Then she told me that exactly the same thing happened back in June but she just picked them off! She actually peeled one off her nail in front of me:eek: and it came off clean with no damage to her nail. So I soaked them off and done a french varnish and told her I'd find out what could be done for her in the future, hence this very long post, sorry! I followed my usual ezflow prep but I've never seen anything like this before on any other clients!
Any ideas of what to do will be greatly received! She's not on any meds and lives with her mum so no housework! I'm stumped!
Many thanks xx

There are individuals who CANNOT wear enhancements. These individuals have an incompatibility to some products and that is it.

If your other clients are not having these problems, then I would advise that this person does not wear enhancements. Although many time wraps are very successful on these people as EC Resin is very compatible with the nail plate. Maybe try 1 or 2 wraps on a couple of fingers to see how she gets on without doing a whole full set.

I do think it would have helped if she had come clean and told you BEFORE you did the full set. Don't refund!!! Her fault.

Thank you Gigi for replying.

I hoped it was nothing I had done wrong but feel reassured now, thank you. I'll suggest the wraps to her. She knows I only do l&p presently so I'd like to find someone in her area (Fareham/Porchester) who I can recommend to her.

I didn't refund by the way, she was happy enough with a free soak off and polish!

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back