make up airbrushing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filmmedia123

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I
wonder if anyone can help - looking to get a make up airbrushing system can anyone recommend anything... have been told iwata are good. any websites recommendations would be great too.

Any suggestions/comments would be great

Thanks x x

Wow - her website is great!

Aye, and she's bodypainted me on there too!

ruth%204.jpg

I thought that was you!!

WOW that is amazing! i'd love to do more bodypainting, not done any since I left college.

WOW that is amazing! i'd love to do more bodypainting, not done any since I left college.

You should, it's great fun! I need to do some more myself, haven't painted anyone since February.

Iwata is the one I would recommend - try Airbrushes, Airbrush supplies and compressors (sorry to the Mods I dont know how to hide the link :eek:)

I know that for some of the compressors you can get different airbrushes (for nailart, bodypainting etc) so you can use the same compressor and just swap the airbrushes over.

I seem to recall that they give 10 years warranty which shows a very high commitment and their customer service seems very good also!:)

You should, it's great fun! I need to do some more myself, haven't painted anyone since February.

I know, its just the planning and finding someone to model that gives me a headache. I'm alright when I know what i'm doing lol.

I know, its just the planning and finding someone to model that gives me a headache. I'm alright when I know what i'm doing lol.

Cool, let me know if you ever want a model. I've even got a large supply of paints you could use :green:

Latest posts

Back