Make up for mature ladies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Molly B

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm doing a one hour talk/demo on make up for mature ladies. I use jane Iredale make up.

I will be advising on disguising thinning eyebrows and lips, the best foundation using Matt shadows etc.

Just wondering if any of you could think of anything else to add.

Thanks so much xxx

Maybe eyeshadow placement on hooded eyes, why glitter/ shimmering shadows are a no no, the reasoning behind lip liner as where i live the oldies constantly have lipstick that bleeds, ummmm.... not to use eyeliner on tops of eyes, application of setting powder to avoid the soft downy hair most of them usually have looking obvious umm...thats all i can think of at the moment

Skin prep. Moisture, moisture and more moisture. Worth mentioning primers for this.

Maybe eyeshadow placement on hooded eyes, why glitter/ shimmering shadows are a no no, the reasoning behind lip liner as where i live the oldies constantly have lipstick that bleeds, ummmm.... not to use eyeliner on tops of eyes, application of setting powder to avoid the soft downy hair most of them usually have looking obvious umm...thats all i can think of at the moment
Welcome to my world! :)

Thanks for your replies much appreciated ❤️ xxx I haven't visited salon geek lately can't wait to get addicted again xxx

Latest posts

Back