Make up trial - 4 long hours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suzie, Did you hear back from her at all by yesterday's deadline ? X

I'm so sorry to hear how much of a difficult time you have been having.

I'm recent myself and have done 6 weddings and a good bit of night make-up. I had something very similar in that my trial was very long but not as long as yours. I had to remove all the make-up and start over even though the client had seen my work in person and wanted the exact same. I'd barely started and she said it was too much. Her mother made me adjust her fake individual lashes about 10 times.

I tried to be very patient and accommodating as they were set in their ways about what they wanted. Unfortunately they were happy with my service but they don't like the pictures. I tried to tell them that they can't have their make-up too light for photos otherwise they can look pale, tired etc. I now have learned that I have to be more assertive with people and them being happy at that time may not be the best option.

I think you have had a good challenge early on and you will learn a lot from it.

Suzie, Did you hear back from her at all by yesterday's deadline ? X

Yes she sent me a text message on the Sunday evening saying she was going to do her own make up now instead. Which is just as I thought but needed to know either way. X

Latest posts

Back