Make up videos/tutorial recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
Hey guys. Don't know if this is in the right place but I'm sure it'll be moved to the right place. Ive done some slight training in make up. One day short course - nothing to really shout from the roof tops about lol. However, I was hoping someone would or could point me in the direction of some good videos for myself? I'm so tired of doing my make up the same way I would really like to try some new styles and techniques!

Also, wondering if someone could reccomend a good pencil eyeliner. I went into Mac and purchased an eyeliner and foundation but I think I'm allergic to their eyeliner and I also think she's picked out the wrong foundation for my skin because no matter how much moisturiser and primer I use it makes it look like I have shoved foundation on dry skin even though it's obviously not that way :(

I previously used benefits foundation and I was given the flawless almost porcelain perfection look ive always had and now I'm really disappointed because I tend to stick with what I know. =\

Any help is greatly appreciated! Tia xx

Casey Holmes has some lovely make up videos, I love watching her vids, her make up is always gorgeous!

Casey Holmes has some lovely make up videos, I love watching her vids, her make up is always gorgeous!

Ohh thank you! I'll have a wee look just now. Just fed up of doing the same things eyeshadow and eyeliner wise. Want to wow people the next time I'm out lol

Try look on Instagram for vegus nay
She is amazing.
Which Mac foundation did they give you, I would take it back and complain!

Try look on Instagram for vegus nay
She is amazing.
Which Mac foundation did they give you, I would take it back and complain!

I'll need to get Instagram. I don't actually have it lol 😱

She gave me the studio fix fluid BC3 - nc15. I've had it for a month now so I can't take it back. I just put it down to my skin being combination and starting to get drier because of the weather =\ but I can't seem to get that flawless finish.

Some that I follow on Instagram etc are
Pixiwoo
Daniellerobertsmua
Mayamia
Can't think of anymore off my head at the mo xx

Pixiwoos on YouTube are amazing videos! They have a lot to answer for! My hit list is huge!!

Instagram i follow Amrezy and the others mentioned already. If u look up anastasia Beverly Hills they always link to amazing artists that use their products.

I'm not a pro but a make up obsessive!

I'd also follow all the brands, Mac etc and illa masqua is one of my faves!!

Latest posts

Back